Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the animation with Anti Manner kick course,was always about Pure strength and AP,want Sanji to replicate that Sai Feat of Destroying a mountain.

Hype SHIT!
Sai is just... damn.. that kick was devastating..

ig his equivalent of a concasser but more potent

the worst part about what happening after this PU is likely that sanji will defeat Queen within decisive moves in a chapter.. and nit his complete arsenal...

oda mf never shows his skills off.. uses the dude as hype tool..
:josad:

Woro number 2
Wanji number 3
Who cares if sanji has judges tech. He uses it to support his crew... And we all kinda saw that awakening coming.
yea we saw it coming.. but people just realized to get their blindfolds on just to criticize it for not being mentioned initially
Post automatically merged:

Lucci is going to spoil what happened at marijoes to luffy if they meet
good point

I didn't say anything about trying to capture her, but it he succeeded it would be BS an repetitive.
i get what you're saying.. but what woukd be more BS is SHO fending them off defeating them without any sort of resistance or drama like robin is about to get captured sort a thing.. or she get captured but then SHP bully CP0 up

What if Robin dies.... I mean the whole World wants her either dead or captured. Pirates and The Marines... And it would be mad if Robin actually ended up dying just when she wanted to live. I can't help but think of the possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.