Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Title: Brachio Snake-saurus
The Cp0 dude with a tear in his mask gets a call from Rob Lucci
As opposed to having Wano join as one of the allied nations of the WG, the WG intend to forcefully put Wano under it's control
With Queen, I want y'all to think back to Kaku's pasta machine
Kinda like Kaku, he can walk on all his four limbs and taking the form of a snake he separates from his torso with his head and tail intact.
He wraps himself around Sanji with the intent to strangle him to death and then tells Sanji that he'd stop strangling him if he wore his suit
He also mentions that he has a sure-kill cannon that can can fire from his torso via voice control
According to the explanation, he can activate his torso via voice control and it'd self-destruct
Sanji manages to wriggle his way out somehow and comes out of it with several bone fractures but it doesn't hurt
On the next page his bones are healed

Q: In addition to his insane regen, does he also not feel pain? Coz damn, dude is slowly becoming a monster
Q: In addition to automatic regen, if he's also not able to feel pain, that is pretty insane~!

A: (Leaker): Sorry, I misread it
Seems like it hurt but he was able to move
On the last panel when he got slashed, there was no cut/injury on his body, kinda like he was struck by a blunt attack and there was a very small "ouch" speech bubble right after it

*edited
Queen wasn't taking Sanji serious. He was just pressuring him to force him to use his RS.
:whitepress:

zolo will faint and sanji will come and molly whoop king
and whats with all the cap
you think you are funny?
or so QUIRKY cause you have some whore twerking as your avi?
wat u think you are @pg13 who makes shit theories but takes him real serious cause he crops some artist nsfw arts and puts it as his avy?
you are just an inferior unfunny bootleg version of @Midnight Delight
You realize I inspired pg13 to do avi like that? :vistalaugh:

not as angry as your mom on that night when she realized your dad didn't wear a rubber
Im sorry for your tragic past. Ma
not as angry as your mom on that night when she realized your dad didn't wear a rubber
you're confusing something. the story is that of your life. not mine. But it's not too late to correct your parents' mistake. Bridges and moving trains can be found almost everywhere. just do it bro. do the world a favor

You realize I inspired pg13 to do avi like that? :vistalaugh:
so? oreo didnt came first
and look which sandwich biscuit is the best
the first "oreo" that came out literally went out of the business
idgaf who came first he doing better than you mr first
here take yo participation award and go back to class with finalbeta to the special class for the likes of u

so? oreo didnt came first
and look which sandwich biscuit is the best
the first "oreo" that came out literally went out of the business
idgaf who came first he doing better than you mr first
here take yo participation award and go back to class with finalbeta to the special class for the likes of u
:suresure:Welcome back pedxi :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.