Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight...

1. The WG is actively planning to swoop in and subjugate Wano immediately after Kaido is defeated

2. A brand new character has been introduced out of nowhere with the guardian deity of Wano devil fruit and a very strong desire to protect the country and its shogun

And people somehow came to the conclusion that these two points will have absolutely nothing to do with one another in the future...
:ihaha::ihaha:
Stay in school kids!
Desire to protect Wano or Desire to go a Adventure like Kozuki Oden?

Used to be. Zoro fans will become Sanji fans
my guy pulled the reverse UNO on the dude

Post automatically merged:

So let me get this straight...

1. The WG is actively planning to swoop in and subjugate Wano immediately after Kaido is defeated

2. A brand new character has been introduced out of nowhere with the guardian deity of Wano devil fruit and a very strong desire to protect the country and its shogun

And people somehow came to the conclusion that these two points will have absolutely nothing to do with one another in the future...
:ihaha::ihaha:
Stay in school kids!
its nit like she'll be the only one defending it.. SHP have to defend Robin as well

Oh what the hell lol? Queen nerfed himself by accidentally blowing himself up, with his own self destruct??:kaidowhat: :milaugh: I feel like Queen is always in this constant state of:

Like I think this gif really sums Queen up, very funny klutz.

I actually think this Queen vs Sanji fight will be a good one. A great matchup I think, and they will provide a lot of gag funny moments that we may not get to see from any other fight, especially King vs Zoro, which is looking to be the polar opposite of funny.

We have Sanji the Genetically Modified going against Queen who takes a lot of pride in Modifications he made to himself. We'll get more detail on Queen/Judge past and whether Queen maybe resent Judge in some way or if their relationship is rocky. We'll get one piece lore on MADS, experiments, Vegapunk maybe getting his hype during this fight, before he is revealed at the end of the arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.