Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when Lance hinted that panel where Sasaki says this is what a ______ can do, he was referring to Queen, but I dont think or I hope he does not mean this is what a "Brachio" can do, because that is not the case, it's more fitting to say this is what a Cyborg can do.

When Lance use words True Zoan King, for Queen??...from these spoilers?, I big disagree, to call Queen a "True Zoan King" is a misrepresentation of his character, Queen's threat come from his cyborg enhancements not so much his Zoan and how he was able to modify his body and DF ability with cyborg.

Yeah but sadly activity is not. In the past we didn't need such an important chapter to get so much activity rolling.
ig people have to carry on with their lives as well innt.. i have personally spent numerous hours on WG (regardless of its fruitfulness lol) and i might be leaving as well or shorten my time here coz atm in just an idle high school graduate.. the uni would have its own environment to deal with then WORK.. MONEY.. my religion ofc, so if i do leave i'd wanna read one piece all over and commemorate me leaving with huge character threads of even SHP and every theme covered in this goated story and what i could derive from it..inshallah.. and then take my leave accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.