Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
Not to downplay Zoro (who had a massive role on the rooftop) but Sanji was crucial too in this raid: he saved Momo with the RS from King and Queen, and that saved the raid itself.
They are the two Stars of the war after all, as Marco said.
I don't disagree. We all have our biases and I am no different. Just look at the post I responded to thx.

Zoro action in three weeks
By till then
Yeooo November in 3 weeks. Almost tempted to stay off WG until Shimotsuki Season
:bignews::lunazing:
Not to downplay Zoro (who had a massive role on the rooftop) but Sanji was crucial too in this raid: he saved Momo with the RS from King and Queen, and that saved the raid itself.
They are the two Stars of the war after all, as Marco said.
:goyea:
While I don’t disagree. I wish he did a bit more. But I think that’s coming soon with CP0, after Queen.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Yeooo November in 3 weeks. Almost tempted to stay off WG until Shimotsuki Season
:bignews::lunazing:
Post automatically merged:

While I don’t disagree. I wish he did a bit more. But I think that’s coming soon with CP0, after Queen.
Zoro's birthday.
Advcoc as a gift perhaps?:steef:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
I know what you mean.
But Oden is also 2 zoros tall but, for some reason, his blades are regular sized now.
I REALLY dread to use Oden as parameter when he is clearly a product of Oda's self japanese wankness.
I could say Zoro outdid him by mastering Emma in just a few weeks, or that, but I fear that in doing so, Oda is gonna wake up one day and retcon Oden to say ame no habakiri is a black blade and Oden did it while fucking Toki, by also turning his dick Black.
No the point is oden Roger and everyone else have used the same weapon for multiple years cladding them in haki and still no black blade. So making one isn't just coa for years.

Sanji being kind is a myth:kayneshrug: the guy is straight dickhead if you dont have tits
He actually is

Like when he kicked luffy to stop him from insulting usopp, and nearly hit Nami doing so

Or when he told Kuma to take his life instead of zoro's

Or when he left tashigi to save the g5

Sure he acts and says he doesn't care about men, he even threatened to kill a guy for angering him, but it's all talk, sanji would never kill someone for petty reasons

And he would die for anyone that needs help

Also did you forget about how he treated gin? Lol

I love how Sanji is getting push to a point we're he has to whip out all of his moves zoro also because back then it was only Luffy who had tough situations we're he would have the chance to whip out every move

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Not a haki master but still a awesome feat, remember that Kata has FS, so if Sanji dodged his attack, that means Kata didn't see that happening with FS, so for one moment Sanji's CoO was "better" than Katakuri's
No it means that he dodged a fucking jelly bean. That's it.
Post automatically merged:

Cry more he is stronger then all his siblings, there is a thing called Power creep and his DJ makes 1.32b guy bleed and turn hybrid, also can counter COA from commander with it.
Chopper made queen bleed more. Cry more.

Status
Not open for further replies.