Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure he bent both exekelton who shouldn´t be a case:

In case he broke though their exekelton durability.
Even gun shot didn´t would hurt or scratch them because of their exekelton power.
Bending =\= breaking..which is the point

Exactly a gunshot won't scratch them and fodder swords won't do anything to them...hence their exoskeleton.

The only time thei exoskeleton got broken was with candy bullets and Katakuri murking Ichiji

In the end sanji with his humanity remains to be than his brother just due to haki.
We just need a moment for sanji to feel bigger and stronger (with exos + raid suit + lunarian flame + HAKI) in front of judge and this character arc closes, proving that sora was right that having emotion makes you stronger rather than weak.

people were like
sanji is fast
zoro is more durable
i am sorry whatever the reason is but now sanji is fast af as usual and he was already so durable [ ENEL SCENE ] and now he probably surpassed zoro in that area as well.. and he can heal himself.. don't need no pills for broken bones
And now Zoro has been getting some crazy speed feats in Wano too :zosleepy:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
No one talking about Mr. Rob Lucci?
Man a literal GOAT :finally:
Lucci Hybrid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black Maria Hybrid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Whoswho Hybrid.

Bro don´t give me hope, this would be a hype moment for me if the fight continue for over 2-5chapters.
I want fight content like this, hell I can forgive Oda for all the flying six shits if he can make a great fight for Sanji and Zoro...
Oh I'm hoping bro. 1029 will be the ultimate question if Oda has decided to make Queen and King similar "threats" to Katakuri. What I mean by this is not their power (they already rival/surpass him), but their lasting presence. Will Oda deliver longer tier fights for Sanji and Zoro? I'm fine with either option, but to make the Queen/King fights "feel" as long as Katakuri's was is sort of important imo

His siblings don't have Regen either
Pretty sure they have it too:
"The Vinsmoke siblings also possess an exoskeleton which grants them enhanced durability, leading them to be renowned for their "iron bodies".[11] They also possess an increased healing rate, as Reiju managed to rapidly heal after her leg was shot,[12] and was even able to engage in combat a few hours later.[13] "
Manga panel:

It seems like a powerup, probably yeah it going to have his limit but still, he has now fast recovery power, so good that broken bones get recovery very fast!!

Status
Not open for further replies.