Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Principle is same. You dont need Haki to cut through elemental people i guess.
Then what do you need lol? Zoro vs Monet was like a freak incident and not the norm. You need haki or hax to hurt competent elemental users.
Post automatically merged:

Didn’t he use the wing to create a fire ball that he sent into King skull ?
Yeah. Did he reattach it though?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The chapter also Show that Queen is mad strong m, without RS or new PU Sanji was done for.

But it was really stupid writing to make Sanji saying : I don’t want to use the RS !! When he used it 45 times already in lot less tough situations :seriously:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Still. He was far superior to sanji. Once again after the mass hysteria oda not that dumb and is giving sanji multiple power ups before he finally beats queen.
Sanji is still relative to Who's Who / X Drake I guess. He's just fast enough to not die.

Tbh Queen's Ap this chapter is pretty killer, too bad he's too stupid to use it. He'd probably push Kata pretty far if he got his with the missiles

Sanji is still relative to Who's Who / X Drake I guess. He's just fast enough to not die.

Tbh Queen's Ap this chapter is pretty killer, too bad he's too stupid to use it. He'd probably push Kata pretty far if he got his with the missiles
Wtf are you talking about?
Sanji shits on Kaido durability wise
Sanji pre power up was low flying 6 level
Now he is high yonko level

Status
Not open for further replies.