Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The chapter also Show that Queen is mad strong m, without RS or new PU Sanji was done for.

But it was really stupid writing to make Sanji saying : I don’t want to use the RS !! When he used it 45 times already in lot less tough situations :seriously:
That's probably because Queen is constantly reminding him about Judge. It does sound unreasonable, but Sanji's behavior is rather normal here.

Bogard

You can't win
Like this chapter shows, the Calamities like King and Queen fight by constantly switching forms the former due to not having a special fighting style, the latter due to being a cyborg, all using their arsenal depending on the situation.

Like in this chapter for example, there is not much difference between hybrid Queen and full zoan Queen in terms of perf. He arguably even did better in full zoan form than in hybrid, switching to full zoan form to ultimately crush Sanji's bones

And it was similar with Jack whose hybrid didn't perform any better against Inuarashi, so at this point I think Oda just switches the forms depending on what he thinks could be suitable for one or another situation

Sanji is still relative to Who's Who / X Drake I guess. He's just fast enough to not die.

Tbh Queen's Ap this chapter is pretty killer, too bad he's too stupid to use it. He'd probably push Kata pretty far if he got his with the missiles
Yeah ok, drake lost to queen without even transforming and wsw is shit, meanwhile sanji fights queen for over 10 chapters and hurts him without even using the suit, only full power queen manages to actually do something to him and thats while he is feeling weird in his body :gokulaugh:, cry more.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah ok, drake lost to queen without even transforming and wsw is shit, meanwhile sanji fights queen for over 10 chapters and hurts him without even using the suit, only full power queen manages to actually do something to him and thats while he is feeling weird in his body :gokulaugh:, cry more.
Sanji can't hurt Queen and got spared by free power ups

Status
Not open for further replies.