Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wonderful World

The way Queen spoke was as if he was mad Sanji used the RS against King, but not him lol

The direction Oda is going with this is funny though.

It seems like he is playing with the conflictual part of Sanji towards his family, but it's clear at this point that he'd end up being unable to fight against his blood and thus ultimately use the RS to protect/fight what is to fight/protect at the decisive moment to help Luffy become the pirate king
I got the impression that he was petty about him using it against King :suresure:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The way Queen spoke was as if he was mad Sanji used the RS against King, but not him lol

It seems like he is playing with the conflictual part of Sanji towards his family, but it's clear at this point that he'd end up being unable to fight against his blood and thus ultimately use the RS to protect/fight what is to fight/protect at the decisive moment to help Luffy become the pirate king
It looks more like he eager to prove his technology is superior to that of Judge.

Yeah but Brachio bomb uses all of the body weight of a brachiosaurus. It’s super heavy. Here Queen used his neck and it was strong. But I don’t think that move was stronger than Brachio bomb
It has more hype tho. But yh I think Queen dishes out his strongest attacks in Full Zoan...thats why he developed Snake Mode.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Which instance are you talking about? The panel where King's attacking Marco with no signs of Queen near them?

Yup, Marco said whatever he said after fighting King and Queen, that doesn't mean he's been fighting them for a while.
He was obviously fighting them for a while. He likely took turn between Queen and King and fought them both too. That was what the story clearly saying.

I dont think he wants to use the RS anymore. He doesnt like the feeling it causes him. I think if he pulls out the RS. It'll just be a hypetool for Queen to destroy. Sanji's new PU makes the RS redundant, cause hes now more durable in base than his siblings whilst theyre wearing the RS.

Status
Not open for further replies.