Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw Queen has access of the strength of his full zoan in Snake Mode. Meaning he crushed Sanji with Brachio Bomber lvl force. Same force that cracked Big Mom's skull. The fact that Queen basically found a way to make his Full Zoan useful speaks volumes for him. And btw he was nerfed against Meme. He shouldve just used Snake Mode against her.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Marco aint a Logia. His powers is literal regen. Are you now stating that Marco will never have that wing again since King cut it off ? So the next time we see Marco with wings....itll only be one ? Thats what your stating ? Fine we'll see.
Nope. All I'm saying is that King would not be able to cut Marco's arms if he didn't use Haki.

A sword food can pierce Marco and slash him, Marco is no logia everyone can hurt him
Not like this. Fodder cuts Marco's skull in the right most panel of the top most row. I don't see it detaching or bleeding. Marco's flames work very similar to a logia outside of the healing factor.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Btw Queen has access of the strength of his full zoan in Snake Mode. Meaning he crushed Sanji with Brachio Bomber lvl force. Same force that cracked Big Mom's skull. The fact that Queen basically found a way to make his Full Zoan useful speaks volumes for him. And btw he was nerfed against Meme. He shouldve just used Snake Mode against her.
I am not sure about him using his full zoan strength, but he's easily one of the most versatile zoans out there.

If Zoro gets solid backstory, i might be zoro fan too.
From now, he so boring to me
Fake as always.

Bogard

You can't win
Marco va King/Queen is an off panel fight most of things were hidden

The most reasonable take is to think that both King and Queen were serious enough and that Marco held them both for some time
Seeing how much Zoro and Sanji are struggling, with how tough King and Queen are, in retrospect it makes the fight Marco had against them 2 on 1 even more impressive

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
No, most of the fight happened on panel. There was no off panel battle where Marco fought them in a two-on-one.
Obviously there is

We saw Marco tired and bruised after a chapter where no one really hurt him so obviously it was not the first clash of the fight. And Marco said himself it was not easy to hold both monsters like that at the same time.

The move Queen used against Sanji was even stronger. Brachio Bomber is just Queen dropping on your head. That snake move is Queen using all of his muscular force to crush you.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The move Queen used against Sanji was even stronger. Brachio Bomber is just Queen dropping on your head. That snake move is Queen using all of his muscular force to crush you.
Yeah but Brachio bomb uses all of the body weight of a brachiosaurus. It’s super heavy. Here Queen used his neck and it was strong. But I don’t think that move was stronger than Brachio bomb

Bogard

You can't win
The way Queen spoke was as if he was mad Sanji used the RS against King, but not him lol

The direction Oda is going with this is funny though.

It seems like he is playing with the conflictual part of Sanji towards his family, but it's clear at this point that he'd end up being unable to fight against his blood and thus ultimately use the RS to protect/fight what is to fight/protect at the decisive moment to help Luffy become the pirate king

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Obviously there is

We saw Marco tired and bruised after a chapter where no one really hurt him so obviously it was not the first clash of the fight. And Marco said himself it was not easy to hold both monsters like that at the same time.
Which instance are you talking about? The panel where King's attacking Marco with no signs of Queen near them?

Yup, Marco said whatever he said after fighting King and Queen, that doesn't mean he's been fighting them for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.