Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is currenlty on Base Doffy lvl
Yc3
He needs CoA to beat Queen and match Awakened Doffy
Lol He is beyond Doffy this point and above in Queen and King here.
Post automatically merged:

I dunno man
Hes AP still not that Good
But His durability finally Match Cracker and Doffy
Nah, that is Zoro issues atm.
Admiral level. He's Shanks' Rayleigh.
Maybe given how Kizaru reacted, but have to see.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I don't see how it's so obvious. We clearly saw him fighting King with no trace of Queen near him. The story never projected the idea that Marco fought them for too long. It's actually impractical for them to fight side by side in an extended battle because Marco and King are flying fighters, while Queen can't attack Marco without the risk of hitting King.
That panel clearly told us he was fighting them both, or was taking turns the whole time. Marco is not talking about the last 5 seconds.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
like if Zoro could flex on Queen anytime. Clearly not.
Not really I didn't mean that.

All I meant was Zoro's Santoryu (the top level attacks - Tatsumaki, ISDS, Rokudo no Tsuji etc will hurt Queen. It will easily be a high diff fight imo but he won't struggle to damage him like pre powerup Sanji. Same with pre AdvCoC Luffy, who has internal destruction, the perfect tool against a tanky cyborg. And G4 is obviously going to make him feel the heat.

Yeah they will be hurt and then they will recover and keep going

You said : « any serious Santoryu attack will hurt Queen pretty badly »

like if Zoro could flex on Queen anytime. Clearly not.

Zoro oni giri with 3 swords and bandana and Haki did nothing to King and would do nothing to Queen either.

Zoro can beat Queen yeah but you need more than a Tatsumaki and Zoro will sweat doing so.

The difference between King and Queen is not that big
More than tatsumaki yes but less than Ashura.

ISDS migth be the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.