Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That panel clearly told us he was fighting them both, or was taking turns the whole time. Marco is not talking about the last 5 seconds.

That says nothing nor implies anything about the duration of the fight. Once again, we literally saw King fight Marco in a one-on-one the chapter before Marco attacked Queen. It's also the reason why King did not go after the Tobi Roppo.

Yeah. Base Sanji right now is much more durable than his siblings. Not only that; he just regenerates a deformed/broken skeleton. Now he needs to amp up his fire and he will be a beast. He can throw away the RS but keep the invisibility tech.

Queen's snake move is very impressive, but let's get real. That should have NEVER landed on Sanji with his level of CoO. Even he stated that Sanji was caught "off guard".

Just an excuse for this powerup I guess.

Yeah. Base Sanji right now is much more durable than his siblings. Not only that; he just regenerates a deformed/broken skeleton. Now he needs to amp up his fire and he will be a beast. He can throw away the RS but keep the invisibility tech.
Completely baseless, and goes against his own dialogue this chapter.

Nothing you said make any sense at all and Queen is not much harmed by his own attacks if Big Mom and Macro attacks didn't harm him much. This make chapter stronger on Sanji given fact Queen need to try more on him to hurt him compare to those he faced. Your grasping on trying to make this something else that isn't here.
No where is it insinuated that Queen is nerfed.
It weakens Queen.

By the time the fight is finished, I'm not sure anymore which 1 dealt most damage to Queen: Marco, Queen himself, or genetical power up of Judge. Rest assured the answer won't be Sanji though.

S

Sugimoto 14

Poor Salty Ztard. Marco's damage were gone after a chap. And Queen's cannon balls didnt show that he took damage from them.
If you don't think Queen's HP is severely drained from these attacks, I don't know what to tell you.

Queen twists his head back and screams when he is hit by his rocket. It hurts him enough to let go of Sanji when he nearly checkmated and defeated Sanji.

It weakens Queen.

By the time the fight is finished, I'm not sure anymore which 1 dealt most damage to Queen: Marco, Queen himself, or genetical power up of Judge. Rest assured the answer won't be Sanji though.
Queen is Ancient Zoan, and shown he is tanked as even Big Mom attacks didn't harm him much. Sanji beating him on his own would be a big feat on him and it push more feats on him especially one point he was fighting 3 YCs on his own.

It weakens Queen.

Candies overwanked Sanji power ups even tho its classic Oda fake hype

Queen Conveniently didnt use CoA on his weapon lol

It weakens Queen.

It never was stated to nerf Queen.

Marco’s pisspoor damage is already healed and gone. And DJ is also from genetics, same way Sanji’s exo-skeleton is. Theyre all Sanji now. You can say its from Judge all you like, but Judge and the Vin bros would get negged by Queen at the same time….whilst Sanji is about to stomp him.

If you don't think Queen's HP is severely drained from these attacks, I don't know what to tell you.

Queen twists his head back and screams when he is hit by his rocket. It hurts him enough to let go of Sanji when he nearly checkmated and defeated Sanji.
Sanji wasn't defeated and he was nerfed as his body wasn't feeling much, but even so he was fighting on his own even to 3 YCs at one point. It's more feat on Sanji as he actually more than Luffy in prior arc when facing YCs.

Status
Not open for further replies.