Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato is low top tier and unlike Doflamingo, she has the feats and abilities to back up this kind of scaling.
Yeah she has all the feats.

Yamato vs. a Mid Tier and his crew

Doffy vs. a Mid Tier and his crew

Even Queen this chapter SHITS on "Top Tier" Yamato's feats. That's why King/Kaido send Tobi Roppo after her. I feel bad for low IQs like you. Hard to go through life like that.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Answer the fucking question. What was "Dressrosa" Law? The guy who could bust mountains and lift battleships? Was he Black Maria level?

What were Smoker? What was Kinemon?
Dressrosa Law was a vet alongside Doflamingo and Luffy. Those three gets stomped by any commander level combatant. Not sure why you keep bringing up Smoker and Kin. I never said they were as strong as Doflamingo.

Only Kaido and King fights are important for Oda, you can see the details and difference of the drawings between last chapter and this one.

Oda changes his style when it's a funny chapter.

Just feel bad for sanji fans who made fun of kaku, when Queen is doing the same shit lol.
Not only that, this should be the most important fight for Sanji in more than 10years....and look what he get. Sad that a so call wing of the pirate king is treated like this. This fight is comedy, I hope even sanji fan get that.
I dont get it, after 10 years or more you want shit like this? Your best fight a theater comedy?
Let stop for a moment about powerscalling and just see the fight for what it is, please dont tell me that this look like a professional mangaka fight but more like a 5 years old manga.

Sanji didn't get any injury from the blow, he just took some time to stand up because he was thrown at a building.

Also, King didn't utilze his beak but his wings against Zoro.

Hybrid is not Always Better than zoan, this chapter showed It, zoan forms are physically the mightiest.
Guess what, Zoro was thrown through a building as well. Even something worse, as a piece of the giant skill of Onigashima was destroyed by King's attack, just like Big Mom's Fulgora did.

Hybrid is not better than Zoan... lol.
Did you read Enies Lobby with Lucci, Kaku, Jabra?
Did you see Kaido playing around in Zoan and fighting seriously in Hybrid?

Not only that, this should be the most important fight for Sanji in more than 10years....and look what he get. Sad that a so call wing of the pirate king is treated like this. This fight is comedy, I hope even sanji fan get that.
I dont get it, after 10 years or more you want shit like this? Your best fight a theater comedy?
Let stop for a moment about powers calling and just see the fight for what it is, please dont tell me that look like a professional mangaka but more like a 5 years old picture.
And comedy is bad because...?

Queen is still undeniably a power opponent.

He also just happens to be a weird one.

Kaku was also a heavily comedic fight. Doesn't diminish the threat he posed.

Also, this chapter is better than last one.

Let stop for a moment about powers calling and just see the fight for what it is, please dont tell me that look like a professional mangaka but more like a 5 years old picture.
Believe me they are probably burning inside except few who enjoy this fight. Why you think 99% of them wanted king vs sanji that much ? Everyone knew queen vs sanji will turn like this.

Base Sanji one shot Yonji, he was about to clap Niji too if Ichiji didn't stop him with the hostage shit.

Sanji was above his siblings, the only one who was probably around same lvl was Judge himself.

Since DR/Wci many things happen.
Current Modified Base Sanji>All his siblings and even Judge.
DJ + Modified Sanji>Doflamingo(all out).
RS+DJ+Modified Sanji>>Doflamingo(all out).

Base modified Sanji push Doffy to high diff/extrem high diff.
DJ+Modified Sanji high diffs Doffy.
RS+DJ+Modified Sanji mid diffs Doffy.

Queen is a league above Doffy and Oda clear show it again, the snake form would one shot Doffy.

If Sanji even awake his lunarian Dna power, this would even hype more Queen.

It seems like Oda had a clear powescaling for Kaido top members.

King>Inbetweener
Queen>High High Tier
------Gap
Jack&Doffy>High Tiers

King and Queen to op and let be honest here,Sanji really survive this fight duo plotarmor from Queen dumb move and his modified power kick in. Otherwise it would be straight a low diff battle for Queen. Sanji himself admit that he can't hurt/damage Queen and was already desperate for not damaging Queen.

Queen is just fooling around, just wait when he see that Sanji powerup himself. Plague hax+awakening incoming.

Lol
Both zoro and sanji haven’t given king and queen any note worthy injury

So much for its gonna be a mid diff fight

so now we know the reason big mom pirates didn’t climb up is to stall rob lucci and co

luffy next in line to get bodied next chapter

apoo vs drake is gonna be last fight of this arc

Queen is simply too stronk for Sanjino.
plot.. it wasn't strength that subdued sanji.. it was a freakish gag easily avoidable

and even something that he shouldn't have avoided if he got strangled.. but oda made queen shot him self twice like an idiot just for sanji's awakening. and he's fine for a reason now

Status
Not open for further replies.