Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha, that's why you are a meme.

Yamato "struggling" with Sasaki is as much comparable as Zoro having difficulties to fight gifters. Yet, both can effectively fight a Yonko. I truly want to see Sasaki handling Hybrid Kaido for 30 minutes.

Doffy against High Tier Bound Man:

I can pull out random panels like that too.

LOL. Then show those feats which "SHITS" on Yamato's ones.

I don't know what standards you have for IQs but if mine's pretty low, yours must be in the negative lol.

Yep, especially if you're still stuck to 2015, can hardly follow recent political topics, huh?
How is comparing 2 Mid Tiers + crew random panels? It's LITERALLY the same thing. How much mental gymnastics will you go through?

Kaido is her father, and he sends Mid Tiers after "Low Top Tier" Yamato. Imagine sending Curiel or Atmos after Doffy.

Kaido is her father, and he sends Mid Tiers after "Low Top Tier" Yamato. Imagine sending Curiel or Atmos after Doffy.
If Doffy has seastone cuffs? Without his df Doffy would get clapped by WsW.
So Kaido though aren't wrong.
In fact even Luffy with seastone cuffs was losing to BABANUKI. You are again a moron.

Hahahaha, that's why you are a meme.

Yamato "struggling" with Sasaki is as much comparable as Zoro having difficulties to fight gifters. Yet, both can effectively fight a Yonko. I truly want to see Sasaki handling Hybrid Kaido for 30 minutes.

Doffy against High Tier Bound Man:

I can pull out random panels like that too.

LOL. Then show those feats which "SHITS" on Yamato's ones.

I don't know what standards you have for IQs but if mine's pretty low, yours must be in the negative lol.

Yep, especially if you're still stuck to 2015, can hardly follow recent political topics, huh?
that guy is braindead no point in arguing with him

If Doffy has seastone cuffs? Without his df Doffy would get clapped by WsW.
So Kaido though aren't wrong.
In fact even Luffy with seastone cuffs was losing to BABANUKI. You are again a moron.
She didn't have cuffs against Sasaki, moron. Sasaki didn't even get involved. His fodder were owning her.

Ok, they were Vets. This is Doflamingo vs. a Vet

I'm just wondering how an idiot like you escaped my ignore list.
Here's panel of here duking it out with fucking Kaido.

Here's Doffy fighting boundman in dressrosa.

This is a stronger Luffy in boundman gear 4th fighting kaiod not long after that.

I'm not saying that Doffy is weak or anything. Quite the opposite, I think Doffy is pretty strong.

But I think its more than reasonable to consider Yamato stronger than Doffy considering how she lasted against Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.