Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you reading the same manga. Zoro already had bruises on him from the roof and You not addressing my fucking points. Queen destroyed Sanji bones to the point he looked like a Zombie and only released him because he shot himself twice. Show me King nerfing himself at any point in the fight. Show me King basically defeating Zoro. You don't see none of that. Show me Zoro using CoC like you claim. The fact of the matter is Sanji got destroyed in his 6 pages. Zoro is fine.
Queen scene of launcher hit Sanji mr. Sherlock!
go and reread the dialog after Queen released Sanji on purpose… he said “you are done with this”

Queen’s whole “rocket launcher voice activated without his permission” is pure gag and funny scene, and both hit Sanji… and thus his words about “you’re done with this”

learn to read carefully the context before just jumping around spreading false info

Sanji fighting Queen since Yamato arrived on the roof:

“Sanji was low diffed and can’t compete.”
Do people have no context of time or context when Oda showed Sanji was only trapped here because everyone was shocked and confused by Queens ability…
Yet when queen went serious and wanted to show Sanji the true power of the dinosaurs Sanji got low dif’d.

Sanji fighting Queen since Yamato arrived on the roof:

“Sanji was low diffed and can’t compete.”
Do people have no context of time or context when Oda showed Sanji was only trapped here because everyone was shocked and confused by Queens ability…
Sanji before this chapter literally snuck Queen 4 times and barley did any damage. He admitted that this chapter he isn't doimg significant damage. Now he has a iron body he will be able too. Queen was even paying him no mind thats why he got to sneak him 4 freaking times. Queen literally just nerf himself twoce in the middle of a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.