Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not a proper "block" though, any more than any character who has failed a strength clash, literally everything in the manga that doesn't directly outspeed the opponents reaction would be considered a "block" even if your "block" crumples instantly.

He was wrecked even though he was teleported, and Hakai would have burst through him if he wasn't saved.

Doflamingo failed a strength clash with KKG and got wrecked, he didn't "block it" by slowing it down for a moment before it wrecked him.
But it's still an impressive feat, I agree that many fans exaggerate it, but it's really a good feat, it's not "Zoro stopped a yonko attack" it's " Zoro slowed down a yonko attack"

It's still impressive

One fought against her father that doesn't give af.
False.
There's actually evidence which debunks your assertion. Kaido was serious against her since the beginning.

That's the theme here
No.

that goes over your fucking head.
Headcanon and fanfiction go over my head, I'm open for evidence though.

If she wasn't his offspring, she'd be in a bodybag.
Yet she was matching him in fact, and she did not end in a bodybag either in fact.
There's nothing instead you can do about; acceptance is the only solution.

Zoro got bodied while having 4 power ups:
- Enma (which uses Ryuu)
- Fire cutting technique
- Somehow he can now propell himself from air by clear lance technique.
- His CoC was awakened

and was ragdolled like a wuss! Bloodied and looking out of breathe hhhhhhhh

Zoro still needs 10 other power ups for King apparantly
Wtf are you saying none of that are powerups. Thats just new moves. Only thing is CoC. You still haven't addressed the fucking points.

Why is Sanji needing Queen to body himself twice and a PU to survive.

False.
There's actually evidence which debunks your assertion. Kaido was serious against her since the beginning.

No.

Headcanon and fanfiction go over my head, I'm open for evidence though.

Yet she was matching him in fact, and she did not end in a bodybag either in fact.
There's nothing instead you can do about; acceptance is the only solution.
so sentinel
raws dropped
it s clear all vinsmokes can do the same shit sanji did :cheers:
also queen is shit with swords

Base Zoro with no Asura, Ryou or CoC is competing against king. Base Sanji with DJ got rekt by Queen to the point where he literally couldnt do anything. Massive difference.

One guy in his base form got ragdolled but is still able to compete whereas the other was low dif’d and submitted.
Sanji fighting Queen since Yamato arrived on the roof:

“Sanji was low diffed and can’t compete.”
Do people have no context of time or context when Oda showed Sanji was only trapped here because everyone was shocked and confused by Queens ability…

This chapter proves the massive gap between Pre awakened Sanji and Zoro.

RS Sanji got knocked out by Zoan King whiles Zoro has endured and damaged Hybrid King.

DJ Sanji gets crushed by Queen with broken bones wondering how to deal damage to Queen whiles Zoro only bleeds a little vs Hybrid King...who is far stronger than Queen:steef:
Zoro was overpowered by king

Raid suit sanji wasn't knocked out

Zoro doesn't have commander level feats without high grade swords

Status
Not open for further replies.