Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it’s not beim black and there was no black lighting on the impact. So it’s safe to assume that Queen didn’t use haki. Oda always potrays haki being either black on objects or body parts or with black lightning.
Not always. Somone here just now gave that Boby Funk example where an axe augmented with armament Haki broke on his body. There's no blackening of the axe or even black lightning effect. This is just one example, there's plenty more throughout the series.

G

Gorosei Informer

I still think Ussop might be doing something big with CP-0 coming up.

I may be wrong but I'm hopeful.
That would be great! Maybe that's why Oda wrote Nami and Usopp like that, to try and "save" them for later vs CP0? Same for Brook who hasn't had an actual 1v1 fight yet too? I would love Oda to hype up Usopp vs CP0 somehow, outsmarting them in some way or something.

:cheers::choppawhat::usoprice::finally:

You Think this Beautiful creature Queen didn't use haki ??? TOP TIERS are constantly using it, oda confirmed that flying six where using haki so just accept it already... Sanji without haki breaking that sword from a full swing from HYBRID QUEEN is a great feat whatever you want to believe in... People forget that Queen's raw power can go through Big Mom's defense.

Not always. Somone here just now gave that Boby Funk example where an axe augmented with armament Haki broke on his body. There's no blackening of the axe or even black lightning effect. This is just one example, there's plenty more throughout the series.
The axe was with haki? Where did you get that from? Does the manga imply that? But even still it only means that oda is inconsistent with portraying haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.