Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Zoro beats King>>>>helps Luffy fight Kaido like a good Right Hand Man.

- Sanji beats Queen>>>leads the SH's to fend off against the CP0 trying to take Robin, like a Chief of Staff.

ZKK happens and Zoro and one step closer to becoming the World's Strongest Swordsman.

Sanji beats the strongest Cipher Pol and is one step closer to making himself the most troublesome SH in the eyes of the World Government.

Thriller Bark predictions coming to reality.
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
Ywah i’m fine with this

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Lmao, the Nami argument again? For the 3rd time I literally admitted by mistake and like I said, nami's shoulder was messed up, my bad for oda's messy drawing

Also is your dumbass capable of reading what I wrote? This is literally basic high school level biology

Your parents don't necessarily have those genes in them, there's something called mutations, something even fricking 15 year olds heard about

Appearently having more knowledge is an L lol
lol you don't even know how genes work this guy is 12 i knew it:gokulaugh:

Sanji made up here in base, with training. Bounty = strength? Judge increased like miserables 40 million to his bounty :suresure:

Sanji is using his own legs, his own haki, DJ didn't came from Judge, Zeff trained Sanji and Sanji trained post-timeskip

I didn't said Enma was carrying Zoro, but if you think thats the case for Sanji, then it also is for Zoro, thats my whole point here.
Ion no man if we find out that DJ came from Judge what you saying then? And if Oda goes with this modefication shit and doesn't improve sanjis armament? Early stuff but shi isn't lookin good fr

what do you mean struggled?

as in he was getting overpowered by doffy's strenggt..

did you even consider the fact that, that fight wasn't even fair.. doffy was dodging his kicks.. even calling him formidable.. and that whole time sanji didn't know whats uo with doffy's DF until law told him

this is honestly peak obliviousness
Which part of the fight isn't fair for you ?? Even if he knows about Doffy df, do you think he can beat him ??

sanji can't fit the cut by being a normal human.
so far we've got:
luffy: CoC, devil fruit (the fruit chose the user)
zoro: CoC, swords (sword chose it's master)
sanji: scientific enhancements

the point is that none of the monster trio is a normal human, they're all gifted from birth.

luffy and zoro are chosen ones because they have powers bestowed upon them by supernatural forces, until sanji turns out to be a conqueror too.

Ion no man if we find out that DJ came from Judge what you saying then? And if Oda goes with this modefication shit and doesn't improve sanjis armament? Early stuff but shi isn't lookin good fr
What does it means "looking good" for you? Having green hair and using 3 swords? Zoro needed an Elixir with a huge side effect to do what "Sanji did" casually did in this chapter

Do you think Haki can simply fix this gap?

Status
Not open for further replies.