Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fallout 4 isn't bad, but there's one thing that i completely didn't like - The main story tells about
search for our son
but towards the end we meet a scientist who, thanks to us
gets a cure for FEV !!!!!!!!

It's like telling the story of Star Wars - Anakin wanted to win the race, but he eventually conquered the galaxy, became the Lord of the Sith, and slaughtered millions of lives, but that's not important.

:kriwhat::optimistic:
I finished the game in every possible ending, of course near the end you can kinda guess what happens to the institute, brotherhood of steel (depending on your choices), but i enjoyed it, in the other hand F76 was horrible, the game is a pit of glitches to this day

Anyone want to bet Sanji's fight finishes before Zoro

Im all ears for anyone that picks Sanji because that'll be eazzzzzy moneeyyyyyy
If you have watched almost 1000 episodes or read over 1000 chapters of one piece and cant see how its clear as day that sanji fight will finnish before zoro, ion know what to tell you:seriously: just like how it was clear as day that zoro will fight king and sanji queen

At no point did Sanji have better observation. After Kat launches attack Sanji justused his observation to dodge. Luffy dodged his attacks too before he got FS.
When Pudding tries to shoot Sanji at their wedding, Katakuri sees that Sanji will just dodge the bullet, so he tries to do on his own with his jellybeans. In short, he sees Sanji dodging Pudding's bullet with FS, but can't see when Sanji dodges his own shot, cuz Sanji CoO was better at that specific moment.

:kobeha:
Why should I be seething?

I made my point clear and haven't said anything about it in weeks.

If @Lance_Dragonite and company still want to misgender Yamato while 95% of the fandom understood the situation ... well, whatever.

Not like they will suddenly change their agenda because of me. They're too deep into it.
I tag u cuz chapter has mad crazy shit like Rob Lucci, CP0, Sanji vs Queen, hyper regeneration, and leaker draws Yamato :gokulaugh:

His dj is doing nothing in the new world His haki is shit. He's not stronger than all his siblings either with just those.
Hes not though His comments at the end point to just that he is becoming like them.
Cry more he is stronger then all his siblings, there is a thing called Power creep and his DJ makes 1.32b guy bleed and turn hybrid, also can counter COA from commander with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.