Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you i don't disagree he's been a dick as well. But unlike you i'm not biased and only look at the negatives.

No unkind person would sacrifice his life for his comrades either. For someone who apparently values actions, you sure like to disregard whatever suits your agenda.

It proves it's not a myth when the fucking manga itself refers to him as that. You have the IQ of a tapeworm.
Tf you want me to analyze his whole character or what? Im criticizing his dickhead behaviour towards his crewmates, so why I need to go on his other character traits?

Its fucking hypocrite to say the guy is kind then proceeds to be a dick for majority of his time with the crew.

So you take every shit every character says face value? Is yamato now kaidos son?

You keep going about IQ when mf moving like absolute melt

Come on, m8.
The "razor blade" thing is just some shit some random kids asked Oda on a SBS and instead of Oda saying "nah, it's just your imagination" he took the opportunity to make a joke about zoro and sanji rivalry.
Dude knows everyone's favorite food, he never makes "bad food" for any of them, despite the "i use the fresh ingredients for nami and robin only".
Even a fucking filler captures his essence better than some dumb SBS joke when he makes a freaking nutritional feast using only leftovers.
Stop taking these jokes for granted. One Piece is full of these stuff.
We cool man, this guy just keep arguing just the sake of it

I

Indigo

Tf you want me to analyze his whole character or what? Im criticizing his dickhead behaviour towards his crewmates, so why I need to go on his other character traits?

Its fucking hypocrite to say the guy is kind then proceeds to be a dick for majority of his time with the crew.

So you take every shit every character says face value? Is yamato now kaidos son?

You keep going about IQ when mf moving like absolute melt
let's also never forget Sanji saying Jinbei should kill himself after hearing his backstory, really sounds like a kind person

Actually thats mentioned at Zou, but its not shown to the readers, only when Luffy arrives and sees Sanji, thats when its revealed that since Zou Zeff was being threatned about having his head cut off and sent to Sanji in a box, and that was the reason Sanji left
Not exactly, it was said to be a loved one, it was never precised germa knew about zeff

Plus sanji was surprised when judge showed him a picture of zeff

Come on, m8.
The "razor blade" thing is just some shit some random kids asked Oda on a SBS and instead of Oda saying "nah, it's just your imagination" he took the opportunity to make a joke about zoro and sanji rivalry.
Dude knows everyone's favorite food, he never makes "bad food" for any of them, despite the "i use the fresh ingredients for nami and robin only".
Even a fucking filler captures his essence better than some dumb SBS joke when he makes a freaking nutritional feast using only leftovers.
Stop taking these jokes for granted. One Piece is full of these stuff.
It s not a joke
It happened in the manga in ph when zoro was eating

let's also never forget Sanji saying Jinbei should kill himself after hearing his backstory, really sounds like a kind person
Yes, he is a kind person, he just told jimbei to kill himself, did he fight him? Did he even lay a finger on him?

No, he was just rude

Sanji would die for jimbei if he has too, also he didn't hear the full backstory

Status
Not open for further replies.