Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy: Ready to rip off his hands to protect Sanji, consequences be damned.
Zoro: Ready to cut off his legs in able to escape and fight.

Sanji: uwu, my hands are precious... 😥

He doesn't behave like a conqueror does.

It was said by Vito inside Bege's castle at zou. It was left unknown just to show up it later in the scan that I posted various time now.
I remember it that way, bege threatened sanji with killing a close one

Vito explained what happens to the families of those that don't follow big mom

Sanji then went to wci, and judge shows him a picture of zeff, sanji is surprised to see it

His reaction doesn't seem like he knew about zeff pre wci, plus he was sure about being able to leave after the marriage, then he forgot it and was determined to stay on wci

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Tf you want me to analyze his whole character or what? Im criticizing his dickhead behaviour towards his crewmates, so why I need to go on his other character traits?

Its fucking hypocrite to say the guy is kind then proceeds to be a dick for majority of his time with the crew.

So you take every shit every character says face value? Is yamato now kaidos son?

You keep going about IQ when mf moving like absolute melt
Not necessarily.
Humans are complicated creatures and human relations are complex matters. The world is filler with "good people" that are dicks to some, as much as there are "dicks" who are wholesome and caring towards a few.
No single person is perfect and is loved or hated by everyone.
People also express themselves in different ways.
People perceive affection in different ways as well.
You have all the right in the world to think that you wouldn't like to have someone like Sanji around, because you would feel distressed by the way he treats some that are supposed to be his friends. But there others that don't feel the same way.
In the end, One Piece is a fictional work and all its characters dynamics are dictated by the mind of one man.
If Oda takes the time to draw an entire arc to say that "sanji is kind" and have multiple members of the crew reinforcing this idea, who are we to judge how these characters should or should not feel towards him?
Purge yourself from such hatred.
:P

I

Indigo

Yes, he is a kind person, he just told jimbei to kill himself, did he fight him? Did he even lay a finger on him?

No, he was just rude

Sanji would die for jimbei if he has too, also he didn't hear the full backstory
telling someone to kill themselves is not "just being rude", come on

I remember it that way, bege threatened sanji with killing a close one

Vito explained what happens to the families of those that don't follow big mom

Sanji then went to wci, and judge shows him a picture of zeff, sanji is surprised to see it

His reaction doesn't seem like he knew about zeff pre wci, plus he was sure about being able to leave after the marriage, then he forgot it and was determined to stay on wci
Ok, let's say that Germa was threatening the strawhats (which is not, believe me) why then Sanji decided to go in WCi. He just should have stayed with the strawhats to defend them. It's nonsense.

The person who was threatend from the beginning was Zeff.

Not necessarily.
Humans are complicated creatures and human relations are complex matters. The world is filler with "good people" that are dicks to some, as much as there are "dicks" who are wholesome and caring towards a few.
No single person is perfect and is loved or hated by everyone.
People also express themselves in different ways.
People perceive affection in different ways as well.
You have all the right in the world to think that you wouldn't like to have someone like Sanji around, because you would feel distressed by the way he treats some that are supposed to be his friends. But there others that don't feel the same way.
In the end, One Piece is a fictional work and all its characters dynamics are dictated by the mind of one man.
If Oda takes the time to draw an entire arc to say that "sanji is kind" and have multiple members of the crew reinforcing this idea, who are we to judge how these characters should or should not feel towards him?
Purge yourself from such hatred.
:P
Damn beautifully said:smoothy:

Status
Not open for further replies.