Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy has never recovered instantly after the ''climax'' of a main fight which is the time when CP0 wants to make their move, they also aren't privy to the ways they recover normally.
It aint just luffy! Scabbards, Drake, Law, Big Mom, Kidd, Minks, Franky, Marco, etc. Why yall focused on Luffy so much?

Who doesn't have a choice? World government? You do know this is a fictional story right? they don't exist. I am criticizing Oda writing. I am not criticizing some fictional characters. Oda is handling this like a person who is creating each chapter out his ass.
You complain about the characters decisions and then bitch when I give an in universe explanation?:kaidowhat:

Zoro won Enma to defeat the king. If it weren't for plot armor, Zoro would be dead

Enma Zoro = RS Sanji
Enma has a connection to Kaido not King.

Enma Zoro>>>>>RS Sanji
Zoro has impressive feats against 2 Yonko with enma. Remember, enma doesn't increase the strength of Zoro's haki. While Sanji his decent feats with his RS against a veteran level opponent, P1.

Enma has a connection to Kaido not King.

Enma Zoro>>>>>RS Sanji
Zoro has impressive feats against 2 Yonko with enma. Remember, enma doesn't increase the strength of Zoro's haki. While Sanji his decent feats with his RS against a veteran level opponent, P1.
Enma enhanced Zoro. Go back and read again. RS is Sanji's training tool

RS Sanji> > > > Enma Zorro

Status
Not open for further replies.