Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn okama. so sora dies for nothing :steef:

Getting carried by his father against a YC3 damn :milaugh:

Base sanji not even Yc3 level queen really neg diffed and 99% Killed him lol

imagine Getting his bones broke :cantseeme:against a YC3 bruhh...
Cut this crap already…you look so hopeless you sanji haters we all had enough with this shitty argument…take your magic sword and please enjoy this 9/10 chapter

Yonji needed medical help to fix his broken neck and skull , while Sanji's body fixed automatically..
It's just dislocated vs broken tbh.

Dislocated parts of the body are not broken they just need to be placed back in place.
And due the exoskeleton I guess is difficult to do it manually.

Curious if Queen can actually go down next chapter. This only feels like phase 1 of Sanji's powerup. Both now seem uninjured again at the end of the chapter lol.

Plus, Queen wants to see the suit. Will Sanji use it? Will it make him awaken that power more? Stronger fire? Better hardness? Like I'm actually curious, cause I hope it doesn't get resolved in 1 more chapter, would feel way too quick considering Queen's status. Same for Zoro vs King. These fights FEEL like they should take longer than usual
imma be real, this fight needs 1 more chapter tbh. Oda covered a lot more in this chapter than he did with Zoro vs King in the previous. Next chapter will likely be the "Sanji vs Queen" chapter that ends of the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.