Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji has Haki obviously. When I say he doesn't has Haki is more to joke about his trash affinity.

Sanji is not very profficient with CoA usage. That's it.

The thing with black suit. You totally twisted what I said.

I said that even on Sanji who has all black shit. You would see shining or shit when he uses it as in comparison to Queen's pocket sword it's not even shining or shit.

no signs of CoA usage
What you meant on black suit then?

Ah I see then.

Nah, he does since his Haki was able to protect him at times and Anime push him very usage about it.

Ah well that is hard when you already have something dark color to put that since Sanji and King have that when using Haki.

Then were you using Sanji’s new PU to scale them. Theyre not tanking Queen’s hit. Queen can kill them all in one blow.
You're conflating like 200 things. Vinsmokes needed CANDY BULLETS to hurt. Not even Haki bullets could hurt them.

That clearly shows they would all shit on Queen's no-Haki sword.

sanji basically got everything

clever, strong, speed, fly, produce fire, regeneration, tanky, 1st class chef, leader,

ODA, I BEG YOU TO STOP. SANJI IS NOT THE MC AND THE FANS KNOW IT.

YOUR LOVE FOR SANJI IS TOO MUCH

YOU EVEN GIVE HIM HIS OWN ARC

PLEASE GIVE SOME LOVE TO ZORO.

EVEN HIS ENEMY IS DULL AND GIVEN SO LITTLE SPACE TO SPEAK. JUST ‘….’

:risitasad::risitasad::risitasad:

Sanji needing cheat codes + Queen's buffoonery to survive this chapter is somehow better feats than scarring Kaido
Are they happy about this chapter?
If I want a good fight, this is totally the opposite of that? Where are the stakes in this one? 1 panel few broken crash exactly the next panel puff magic power all heal fine....god lord so bad. This is killing all the almost non existence danger between QvS due to their goofy fighting style.

Status
Not open for further replies.