Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I'm just shocked at these takes.

Saying Sanji is in the same tier as Zoro is bad

Saying Sanji has better feats is fucking out of this world
Zoro is stronger but them being comparable has always been a part of their dynamic.

Why wouldn’t the Wings of the Pirate King (official title btw, shoutout to Nico Robin and Oda) be of comparable strength? Don’t Zoro and Sanji compare their own achievements to each other’s all the time?:sanmoji:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Zoro is stronger but them being comparable has always been a part of their dynamic.

Why wouldn’t the Wings of the Pirate King (official name and title btw, shoutout to Nico Robin and Oda) be of comparable strength? Don’t Zoro and Sanji compare their own achievements to each other’s all the time?:sanmoji:
Well Sanji can scar Kaido, can defend against Hakai to keep the other Supernova alive, can parry Napoleon with 30~ broken bones.

And Sanji is getting folded like an accordion by Queen, whom he cannot even hurt

Can we just acknowledge how stupid(retarded) Queen was when he fought Big Mom.

Like this dude decided his best move was to fall on her when he has lazers and missiles???
:cantseeme::kaidowhat:
Like any of that shit would work on Big Mom.

Queen's versatility is for fodders.

Sanji: how can I hurt these Dino's

Yh and your Yamato will be down after thunder Bagua.
Did you read last chapter VIZ? She literally said "I did not even come close to blocking" even with a hax move.

Well Sanji can scar Kaido, can defend against Hakai to keep the other Supernova alive, can parry Napoleon with 30~ broken bones.

And Sanji is getting folded like an accordion by Queen, whom he cannot even hurt
Sanji nerfed going in fighting 3 YCs on his own early and fighting one of them from that fight. Man you really trying to ignoring everything happened chapters ago. Your not helping your points.

Status
Not open for further replies.