Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No he wasn't as strong as Jack he was miles behind
He would have lost to sulong carrot and Wanda
Jack beat 100s more sulong stronger than them 2 and then fought sulong dukes. Kata is the weakest by far.
They were both paired off against literal equal combatants and performed equally.
Kata's intra-crew portrayal is insane, far above anything we've seen from King.
If King has awakening, CoC and some freaky unique haki, I might change my opinion, but until then, no chance.

Sanji's best moment is coming y'all I can't wait. And I'm also hoping that Carrot finally shows her resolve for helping the SH by fighting CP0. Not sure about her going up against Rob Lucci has he is now, but if she can keep her Su Long form and also display some haki skills, that might be really epic.

Your dumbass can't read. Sanji says it hurts because his bones got destroyed. You literally see Queen bleeding screaming from taking his own attack in the panel before you idiot. They didn't both hit Sanji. Queen released him cause the launcher hit him nerfing himself.
You learn to read carefully and you still ain't address the fucking points. Why queen bodying himself and destroying Sanji while King did no such thing and Zoro used no haki or CoC and still up while Sanji needed a PU, Queen to body himself twice.
Go fuck yourself Lol

You mother fucking idiot stop cursing me when I’m replying to 10 fucking moron Zorotards at the same fucking time you piece of shit whore prostitute!
Jeez, what’s wrong with you!?
Go and re-read my fucking reply about the Queen scene you idiotic human being! I’m not gonna address it to you again… oh and go fuck yourself… and all Zoro tards can suck my dick too!
Fucking trash who cannot wait for me to respond and keeps insulting without giving time to respond
Man You haven't answered my question yet. All your doing is moaning about answering people. Why is Queen nerfing himself to release Sanji. Why did Sanji need Queen to do that and got destroyed. How about stop avoiding the question and using ultra instinct. Show me King nerfimg himself or Zoro using a PU last chapter. Zoro ain't use Haki, CoC or anything you claimed.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
They were both paired off against literal equal combatants and performed equally.
If King has awakening, CoC and some freaky unique haki, I might change my opinion, but until then, no chance.
No they didn't. Jack was in far worse Shape than peros who once again would have lost to carrot and Wanda if they stayed in sulong.

Katas fodder.

King only has wings, and people acting like he the strongest YC1. He ain’t even the strongest bird in that group. Why don’t he try 1v1ing marco without his friend queen over there.

it doesnt matter
a non haki sword salsh from queen would not cut the vinsmokes:cheers:
But it wouldn´t get broken either and Im not sure about this case.
It depends about the physical power, Im pretty sure King as example would cut them without using haki.
If Queen physical power is beyond the Siblings durability, yeah he going to cut them even without haki.
Best example Kaido club, he could hurt Luffy though using haki by just a base swing of his club.

Status
Not open for further replies.