Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then what exactly is the exoskeleton. Reiju could bend steel even whiles Young.
There does not seem to be any difference in the exoskeleton strength of any of the siblings

Yes his jaw dislocated but it just got popped back in and he was good as new. If Sanji's kick hit his neck same as we see in this chapter with Queen, then we would have something to measure it by
The exoskeleton is the same but the base strength still matters.
We all can easily conclude that Adult Reiju >>> Kid Reiju, right? Even when it comes to durability, right? So exoskeleton is a massive durability boost and if you give it to two different characters with very different physiques, there's a significant gap in their performance. That's what I'm saying.

But we literally have Yonji getting his head smacked in. Their healing ability is there, that's why Niji and Yonji recovered quite quickly from that.

But it wouldn´t get broken either and Im not sure about this case.
It depends about the physical power, Im pretty sure King as example would cut them without using haki.
If Queen physical power is beyond the Siblings durability, yeah he going to cut them even without haki.
Best example Kaido club, he could hurt Luffy though using haki by just a base swing of his club.
it would break because they have the same exo skeleton
:cheers:
sanji s durability is ass pierced by bullets and damaged by gifters

Zoros natural resistance without the exoskeleton is higher but the hardness of the exoskeleton is the same so zoro would be harder because he was already naturally harder
That is what Sentinel saying too.
Sanji natural is harder then his siblings, he sofar had his own power without the modified power kicking in.
Sanji exoskeleton+natural resistance make his durability far harder then his siblings.

That is what Sentinel saying too.
Sanji natural is harder then his siblings, he sofar had his own power without the modified power kicking in.
Sanji exoskeleton+natural resistance make his durability far harder then his siblings.
doesnt change the fact that queen would not cut them and break his sword :cheers:

OMGGGG zoro fans are going wild downplaying sanji and overhyping zoro…and that just for the first part of sanji fight …we didn’t see you talking like that in zoro’s chapter 😂 …damn from this thread you know how great did sanji do in this amazing chapter !!!! Like they say: « there will always be haters and the more someone grows the more they hate » 🤷🏻‍♀️
and you’re just proving that 😂:cheers:
We arent downplaying him

We are stating facts

Man You haven't answered my question yet. All your doing is moaning about answering people. Why is Queen nerfing himself to release Sanji. Why did Sanji need Queen to do that and got destroyed. How about stop avoiding the question and using ultra instinct. Show me King nerfimg himself or Zoro using a PU last chapter. Zoro ain't use Haki, CoC or anything you claimed.
I answered you in one of my previous posts.. go re-check the quotes, not gonna repeat it

No they didn't. Jack was in far worse Shape than peros who once again would have lost to carrot and Wanda if they stayed in sulong.

Katas fodder.
Jack was fine, he has zoan recovery. Oda was clear with what he was going for matching them up against the dukes, if it flew over your head, too bad. Pero=Jack.

If you are going to sidestep all the ways in which Katakuri has shown himself above Marco/King that I have laid out, then I won't bother wasting my time.
Until King shows awakening, CoC and unique haki Kata>>>King=Queen=Smoothie=Cracker

So the true zoan king hint was about Queen lmao, well, probably it was the strongest on ground I guess. And he fucking left his body and went as a snake, what in the actual fuck :myman:. Btw, wasn't there a thread here about Queen being a Leviathan :suresure:?

Ofc Oda won't let Zoro the only one with crushed bones... What a ridiculous stength, he did a shit alongside King in a 2 vs 1 before lol.
Now, will the fight last 5 minutes? I'm afraid...

Status
Not open for further replies.