Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think Sanji now easily dominating Queen, you are wrong.
It was clear that Queen played again around and try to force Sanji to use the raidsuit, he was fooling around, we literally even had a gagscene, he didn´t finish Sanji when he had him struggle in snakeform. He wait and try to force him to use the RS.
I think he want to fight with his tech vs Judge tech.
Perhaps we finally see his plague and if Oda plan awakening, we could even see a new form which Queen foreshadowed when we see him in the firsttime:

Muscle awakenend zoan version, would like it a lot.

People really pressed that Sanji got his PU now instead of the start of the raid. Where was this anger for Luffy magically using Adv CoC and hurting Kaido in base. Luffy was born with CoC and never ever had to work hard with it. I never saw any CoC training. Dude just busted out CoC attacks.

It's pretty clear that pre-awakening Base Sanji (not at 100% because of his body feeling off but still) could hold off against an hybrid YC2 1.32B berry for a while and not be washed immediately, but he didn't have the AP to really damage him meanwhile so in the end he lost.
We don't how RS Sanji would have performed instead because Sanji auto-nerfed himself not wearing it, but we can say he probably would have lasted way longer because of the 0 damage King inflicted to him back then, so the suit durability is quite huge. Idk about RS Sanji AP.

So how do you guy scale Sanji based on this?
Base Sanji:
RS Sanji:
Awakened Sanji:
Awakened Sanji + RS:
Base Sanji: Considerably stronger than the likes of Jack.
Raid Suit: dunno.
Awakened Sanji: apparently stronger than Queen (but I think Queen will show us a trump card)
Awakened Raid Suit Sanji: I think he'll be > Trump card Queen.

I will comment on number 2 only:
That’s totally not the case.. this was never Oda’s intention and if you think so.. you’re just caping.

1- Sora mainly objected to the idea that they will be robbed from their emotions… not the powers itself… so her drug may have caused to supress Sanji’s genes, but mainly this was meant to keep his emotions.

2- There is NO POINT whatsoever, for Oda to create such backstory if it was not gonna give Sanji his power up… you are saying Oda wants to show up Sanji is human? No shit sherlock! Sanji was already considered human by us fans before WCI… what changed sir? The flashback was done in order to give Sanji future potential power ups regarding his genes… as simple as that…

Oda wants to show his family are rotten? Easy, he can make his father and brothers are normal bullies without the whole experimentation shit…

the whole experimentation was in the flashback for Sanji to power up… these were all build up for this moment and somehow when it happened.. you say this was not the intention Oda had, and that this is bullshit?

why because it didn’t fit your narrative and didn’t happen the way you want to play out?

People have been theorizing about Sanji’s awakened genese since forever, and you’re telling me that there was no set up for it?

c’mon!
They've done it forever. So like I said, show me where you figured he'd get it despite having the Raid Suit. You make it sound like a common enough thing you've stated right?

It’s still a power up. He uses it to power up his attacks therefore it’s a power up. Only reason Zoro doesn’t use Asura is cause he never has to use power ups to beat his opponents unlike Sanji who we’ve seen get beat up quite alot since timeskip.
We are talking ARC power ups, not power ups from during the timeskip.
"I don't want to see Zoro use 1080 pound cannon, he needs to use the pre skip variations!" Clown.

People really pressed that Sanji got his PU now instead of the start of the raid. Where was this anger for Luffy magically using Adv CoC and hurting Kaido in base. Luffy was born with CoC and never ever had to work hard with it. I never saw any CoC training. Dude just busted out CoC attacks.
Im glad that he get his powerup, Sanji is not the same as Luffy who get two powerups since the raid(adv CoA and adv CoC).
And this exekeleton powerup was predict since WHole Cake island.
My question is more if Oda give Sanji a another powerup or let it stay with the Raidsuit+Exekeleton powerup?

It's not his fault if his body is acting up due to genetic modifications...
All these characters have unused trump cards, Sanji hasn't even used Hell's memories yet.

I'm merely saying people can't say "Sanji needed a powerup but Zoro didn't" considering Zoro is already using Enma to fight King. Do you disagree?
Hell memories mode, Anti manner kcik course, raid suit (his weapon now, like legendary swords for zoro)... he didn't use a lot of things

They've done it forever. So like I said, show me where you figured he'd get it despite having the Raid Suit. You make it sound like a common enough thing you've stated right?
I figured it out before this freaking forum existed and I was on Orojackson and created a whole thread about Sanji’s awakening genes and exactly stating he will show the same powers as we saw this chapter and it will be activated after his body gets fractured and broken…
Literally the same shit I theorized in a thread on Orojackson.. same fucking shit

“Base Sanji is too weak for Queen” , didnt Base Sanji just break his sword with his body tho:yasu:

”Buh…Buh….Daddy Judge”, Yh and Zoro was licking Daddy Oden’s sword and benefitting from that since the start of the raid. Take away Oden’s sword and hes getting bodied. Give him Oden’s Sword and the same thing that happened in 1027 gon happen.

Stop being jealous of Sanji with his PU, just cause hes actually strong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.