Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda seeing Sanji powerup now, I feel Zoro truly awake his CoC, meaning we could see a stronger Ashura form who Zoro could use longer then just for one attack. Would love it if we get a CoC clash with King vs Zoro.
Think its possible Zoro gets a black blade, since thats helluva lot more set up.(black blades have been a huge talking point this arc)

Im glad that he get his powerup, Sanji is not the same as Luffy who get two powerups since the raid(adv CoA and adv CoC).
And this exekeleton powerup was predict since WHole Cake island.
My question is more if Oda give Sanji a another powerup or let it stay with the Raidsuit+Exekeleton powerup?
He must get invisibility too. Since that was part of his base design as he was supposed to be Stealth Black. But I just dont see how invisibility would benefit him now….

Like how invisibility impact his AP ?

Im glad that he get his powerup, Sanji is not the same as Luffy who get two powerups since the raid(adv CoA and adv CoC).
And this exekeleton powerup was predict since WHole Cake island.
My question is more if Oda give Sanji a another powerup or let it stay with the Raidsuit+Exekeleton powerup?
Raid suit will disappear from the wayside imo and Sanji will trigger his Lunarian genes to increase his fire.

The raid suit has 3 main abilities:
1. Durability - Sanjis base just got this massive boost
2. Speed - Sanji can upgrade himself their naturally or with a boost from lunarian genes
3. Invisibility - I believe Sanji will develop his Observation Haki to a point where he can avoid detection from other haki combined with his speed making him basically invisible.

People really pressed that Sanji got his PU now instead of the start of the raid. Where was this anger for Luffy magically using Adv CoC and hurting Kaido in base. Luffy was born with CoC and never ever had to work hard with it. I never saw any CoC training. Dude just busted out CoC attacks.
Why pressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.