Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way Queen owned Base Sanji brought his hype back to me. I still think Queen is losing to Doffy but the gap is probably Extreme diff to me.
The thing what me hype most about Queen is his versatile and basically one shot attack for guys with weak physical power/CoA(Snakeform).
Dude has ice oni bullets, gas weapon, poison weapon, mummy plague who even almost kill Udon Luffy. He has insane physical power, great CoA, he is fast, very skilled with his df and at best, his durability/endurance are beastly.
He take hits of Marco onscreen two(probably more in offscreen), he take multiple dj hits(one higher move with Grill shot) and just look at him, as he still be totally fine, even Sanji himself is desperate about the fact that none of his attacks even weakenend Queen much.

Dude is soo versatile, in my opinion even more then Doffy since he has multiple ways to take on the enemy, he just not fight with his df alone. His hightech cyborg skills are rare, can spam beams like he want. And so far he it seems like he was joking/fooling around, not even fight totally serious since he want Sanji to use the RS.

Im pretty sure we going to see more feats of Queen in the next chapters, probably then you change your mind?^^

Luffy goes from zero damage to Kaido….to injuring him in base. All due to a magical CoC PU thanks to Daddy Dragon and Daddy Garp’s genes.

Fans: *Crickets*

Zoro goes from struggling to block Carrot and Hawkins….to blocking Hakai. All due to getting stronger with Daddy Oden’s haki sword.

Fans: *Crickets*

Sanji: Exists

Fans: “Daddy Judge” “Cheat Codes” ”Doesnt deserve it”.
Maybe because we see how Luffy and Zoro train hard for it.

:kayneshrug:

The way Queen owned Base Sanji brought his hype back to me. I still think Queen is losing to Doffy but the gap is probably Extreme diff to me.
Nah Queen also has Plague hax.

Its strong enough to oneshot Udon Luffy, even with his extreme poison resistance. If a drop of this went on Doffy, its death in a few minutes. And fighting Queen himself will be such a taxing and disracting job….to avoid the plague bullets or missiles that he may shoot.

Like imagine if Queen goes in Snake form and were to fight Doffy like that, whilst his torso would be firing Plague Bullets at him and shit. Doffy is fucked.

Idk if Base Sanji was "considerably" stronger than Jack.
I think he was probably around land Jimbe level, so stronger than all the flying six, beating Perospero for sure and could maybe beat Jack too, but at what difficulties idk. High diff at least because of his lack of a huge AP, but on the other hand Jack has no way to catch and hurt him too so he can't beat him like Queen did. At most is a stalemate.

So around YC3.
I still see Sanji as stronger than Jinbe etc, even though by not that huge margin, but still considerable enough.
Sanji defeated all black maria's men while trying to escape from the women, while Jinbe was fighting equally with Who's Who and his men..
I don't like using Yc3, YC2 etc to indicate power levels, but hmm..
Let's say that I see:
Awakened Raid Suit Sanji YC1
Trump Card Queen YC1.5
Awakened Sanji YC1.5
Current Queen YC2
Pre PU Sanji YC2.5
Cracker YC3
Jack YC3
Jinbe YC3
Perospero YC3.5

Yeah, that makes sense, but I feel like it was something he gained more passively than the others, who consciously gained their power ups.
Does it really matter if it was concious or passive. Both worked hard for it. It wasnt Sanji’s goal, but he does deserve it for all the hard work and stress he put through his body. It aint easy fighting with your body alone with no DF or weapons.

Does it really matter if it was concious or passive. Both worked hard for it. It wasnt Sanji’s goal, but he does deserve it for all the hard work and stress he put through his body. It aint easy fighting with your body alone with no DF or weapons.
Yeah. I do feel like its something that Sanji should elaborate upon, because he doesn't seem to like the idea of becoming "a monster" like his siblings.

of course big mom wasn't using any haki either and when she uses no haki she can get hurt by just kneeling on the ground we saw that on WCI.
What ?? when she was a kid without haki she destroyed an entire giant village ! When she screams in her weak state she is litterally weakening, it's not only because she can't use haki... she is weakening to the point where kneeling scratches her body like WTF that's not because of haki lol... Her strenght is immense and she wasn't in her weakening state when she lost memory, wich means ot was Big Mom without her memory, but with all her instincts (probably haki too but i wouldn't say it because we don't know), like when as a child destroyed the Giants.

Status
Not open for further replies.