Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Then go ahead explain why as a child she was that strong if she can scratches and bleed by sitting ? (without her memory is her current strenght + her child memory) When you have zero arguments and confront a logical and rationnal argument you only have one way to go... denial
what does she being strong has to do with haki? Stop trying to shift the argument this is about queen not using haki on his sword which he didn't

What haki feats does King or Marco have?
What they mean is Kat level.
King and Queen aren't Kat level but because of the fan term YC1 they artificially pump King as being on that level, despite showing no awakening, no adv haki and no CoC so far, unlike Kat.
I don't discount the possibility that King or Queen might have them, but putting them automatically on that level is weird to me.
It seems like King is very close to Queen.

Well why not talk about pre Enma Zoro and how weak he would be? Considering, post-Enma Zoro was very nearly BFR'd and killed by King.
We dont know how strong pre Enma Zoro in base form was though cause he mid and low dif’d everyone he fought. Basing it off what we see against king it would just be using headcannon and assumptions. Pre Enma zoro did deflect and push back an admiral though so he’s still hella strong.

Then go ahead explain why as a child she was that strong if she can scratches and bleed by sitting ? (without her memory is her current strenght + her child memory) When you have zero arguments and confront a logical and rationnal argument you only have one way to go... denial
it seems like big mom has automatic coating of Coc when she was a child, like the girl on skypiea that use Coo all the time.
because it's more reasonable than get bleeding by just hitting the ground.

What they mean is Kat level.
King and Queen aren't Kat level but because of the fan term YC1 they artificially pump King as being on that level, despite showing no awakening, no adv haki and no CoC so far, unlike Kat.
I don't discount the possibility that King or Queen might have them, but putting them automatically on that level is weird to me.
It seems like King is very close to Queen.
I think King and Queen individually are an extreme diff fight for Kat. As of now I still put Kat marginally above them.

We dont know how strong pre Enma Zoro in base form was though cause he mid and low dif’d everyone he fought. Basing it off what we see against king it would just be using headcannon and assumptions. Pre Enma zoro did deflect and push back an admiral though so he’s still hella strong.
If he was even 5% weaker then he would have been killed by King last chapter. Enma training was far more than a 5% boost.

Zoro didn't mid diff nerfed Killer, he was knocked out after winning (needing to steal his opponent's weapon and use Santoryu 3 vs 1).

He’s slightly weaker by more clear evidence
The bounty gap doesn’t exceed 100 mil
The Marco wank was directed to both of them on majority of time.
Yc1 and Yc2
Both were taken on by Zoro and Sanji at the same freaking chapter
Right wing and left wing at same chapter

you can keep denying it, but it’s a fact… he’s only slightly weaker than King… nothing more… nothing you can say will change that.
Between Zoro and Sanji there is a significant gab, your bias is indeed blinding that.
Queen was used as punching clown by Big Mom
King was asked by Big Mom to join her crew

There is a significant gab between the 2.....
But yeah take the bounty for your headcanon.

Still hss to come, like I said. King only fought "hardening"- Zoro till now. Enma haki cloud Zoro is a different animal.
The Enma cloud was due to Zoro incomplete mastery over Enma to show us it was draining him by taking too much haki that seems to be gone now since he came down against King as you can see in this panel

If this cloud was special ability of Enma don't you think we would have seen this with Oden it's original user
He clashed with WB using hardening, cut that boar in half with haki still we didn't see any cloud around it. When he faced Kaido and scarred Kaido it's the same thing not to mention Ame did just as much damage, there is no reason to believe Zoro will be relying on this sword more than his 2 others

Because he didn't train for it

But apparently zoro and luffy are 100% self made

People are acting as if Luffy made his own df while zoro forged his own swords
Well to be fair to Luffy, he would make any fruit beastly up to this level with his inventiveness
Beyond this level, when he learns the secret power of the Gomu that the WG were angry about, is when we can call that non self-made.

Zoro did just get handed magical Enma though.

of course he can killer doesn't use shitty blades like queen and he can use haki and internal destruction
The fact that queen's blade is probably stronger I'd say no, queen is a brillant scientist, that blade is definitely no joke, while killer's blade are low grade and were likely not even built by him

Also killer doesn't have ryou, he uses Soundwaves

Sanji can easily recover from his attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.