Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this from the guy who keeps going on about enma to cope despite the fact enma was stated to use zoro's power in the manga and twice in vivre cards and you are still on that copium
I never said it didn't use Zoro's power... It being a magical boost in output doesn't mean it is the input, of course Zoro is the input.

Also nice concession around the lack of understanding around internal destruction, hope you will reread, rather than focusing on Vivre cards you've already read dozens of times.

U got like 1000000 threads on zoro
:milaugh:
I still like zoro as a character and dont really shit on him. Most my zoro threads at least in the arena were specifically for zoro "stans" since i just wanted threads for them to explain what i saw as extreme wank that made no sense to me personally.
Also not agreeing with yall zoro power scaling or overall character wank as i saw it =/= hating zoro's actual character. Same thing for anyone and any character

At this point i dont really care that much and just skip over most post like that. Tho yeah i do agree i made alot lol

My opinion on Sanji's PU as a Zoro fan
1. It's much better that Sanji received a power up in order to defeat Queen. Sanji just straight up defeats Queen in base without the raidsuit would make him look better than Zoro.
2. His powerup is complete opposite of Zoro which I like, defensive, as oppose to Zoro's offensive powerup. Immovable object vs unstoppable force. Oda is milking this SvZ war.
3. This power-up makes me excited for what Oda got in store for Zoro in the King fight. AdVCOC, Blackblade? :stealthblack:

If he was even 5% weaker then he would have been killed by King last chapter. Enma training was far more than a 5% boost.

Zoro didn't mid diff nerfed Killer, he was knocked out after winning (needing to steal his opponent's weapon and use Santoryu 3 vs 1).
Zoro was heavily Nerfed in the 2 v 1 killer fight and even you know that.

Also what you said above about 5% boost was all headcannon and assumptions.

We arent downplaying him

We are stating facts

Facts and y'all just don't mix.
The fact that one is fighting Zoro and the other is fighting Sanji shows there’s a big difference.

Bounty doesn’t = Strength as we can see with Usopp having a higher bounty than Franky.

YC2’s are used as hype tools in one piece where as YC1’s are literally the shining knights.
The fact that one is fighting Zoro and the other is fighting Sanji proves his point. The bounty stuff yeah ok, but most of the times strenght is a major factor, otherwise mo reason as to why Robin doesn't have the current highest bounty, the second one i mean this isn't even true with Smoothie, Queen was hella impressive way before King did anything, also their protreyal clearly puts them on relative terms of one another strenght wise.

Last edited:
I figured it out before this freaking forum existed and I was on Orojackson and created a whole thread about Sanji’s awakening genes and exactly stating he will show the same powers as we saw this chapter and it will be activated after his body gets fractured and broken…
Literally the same shit I theorized in a thread on Orojackson.. same fucking shit
Okeee so nothing to actually show then I guess, thanks.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
And as always you are literally incapable of reading or making basic assumptions

You think queen's sword is fodder sword? How about you show us a panel or give a logical argument to prove it's true case?
and now you try to switch and ask me for panels because you couldn't find any:cantseeme::cantseeme:man i love this guy he gives the easiest wins in this forum

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yes, Enma pulls Zoro's power out and maximizes it. That's something he can't do with any of his other Swords.

But somehow "Enma isn't special, and doesn't benefit Zoro as a powerup."
zoro's power is still his own power,besides you could say he was nerfed because it drains more haki than needed and we know that being without haki makes one tired

Status
Not open for further replies.