Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chrono @Paperchampion23
You guys though so far about Queen and his powerlvl?
YC1 lvl.

He’s been with Kaido since the start.
His potrayal is no different to King’s.
He has versatility like most YC1’s do.
He has one of the best feats in the verse for AP and Lethality. His durability, endurance and recovery is also looking clean af

Oda made Queen so strong because Jack is so weak, and Kaido doesnt have any other YC tier people to balance out his crew.

you try to argue with me everyday and it always the same way everytime
You rejecting all common sense and staying in your own personal bubble because you can't handle any logical thinking that goes against your agenda?

I admit it when I'm wrong, you don't, and you think you are right, must be though being that stupid

The only that happens every time is me letting you in your own stupidity, you're like a junky on the streets thinking he's fighting some alien bullshit but is high as fuck

It's better to leave you there, because it's literally pointless to try and reason with someone who don't accept anything other than what they want to believe

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
This is the reason why I want Zoro to turn all 3 of his blades Black at once. If it's only Enma then prepare for the inevitable downplay that Oden did 90% of the job and Zoro just piggybacked on Oden's ghost or some shit :goatasure:
That would be so much fun......................
Hopefully he forges all 3 at once and we can at least avoid this shit show. Lmao

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You rejecting all common sense and staying in your own personal bubble because you can't handle any logical thinking that goes against your agenda?

I admit it when I'm wrong, you don't, and you think you are right, must be though being that stupid

The only that happens every time is me letting you in your own stupidity, you're like a junky on the streets thinking he's fighting some alien bullshit but is high as fuck

It's better to leave you there, because it's literally pointless to try and reason with someone who don't accept anything other than what they want to believe
yes run away now it's getting tiring handing you Ls everyday

We saw Sanji get bullied and tortured as a child for this powerup.
This is my personal thought about their power ups:

Luffy - Comes from powerful lineage. He got a df and it gives him few advantages over others but we see how he train hard to master it alongside his haki. Genes + training.

Zoro - Comes from powerful lineage too. He trained the hardest among Strawhats. Genes + training.

Sanji- His genes is modified. He got bullied coz they thought he was a failure back then. They doesn't realise that all this time, the power is there but it take time to awake.

Now, the power is awaken and Sanji become a cyborg. He is more durable plus he got a raidsuit that make him invisible. He can use his rs without any hard training.

All his power ups got no drawbacks unlike Luffy and Zoro. So, I guess that's why some of us think he had it easier. Maybe Oda would elaborate and show more about his training after this.

Even tho I doesn't like his rs and his power ups (I prefer a normal Sanji) but I'm glad to see he level up.

This is the reason why I want Zoro to turn all 3 of his blades Black at once. If it's only Enma then prepare for the inevitable downplay that Oden did 90% of the job and Zoro just piggybacked on Oden's ghost or some shit :goatasure:
Yeah I hope that too, but I'd really like it to happen against Mihawk or Shiryu, it doesn't feel right to me to be against King.

Status
Not open for further replies.