Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
To be honest I wasn’t impressed by Queen in Udon especially after she was ragdolled and knocked out. But then again I wasn’t surprised because this is the way Oda treat YC2’s
TBH he made him hit himself and almost turned him into a fleshlight this chapter :rolaugh:

Oda never does that or other gags like that with YC1s like Marco, Katakuri, King or Zoro.

This is the reason why I want Zoro to turn all 3 of his blades Black at once. If it's only Enma then prepare for the inevitable downplay that Oden did 90% of the job and Zoro just piggybacked on Oden's ghost or some shit :goatasure:
Wado needs to be the first sword he turns black once Zoro figures out what what black blades are

yes run away now it's getting tiring handing you Ls everyday
You're living in your own bubble

You're like an sjw when talking about economy, no matter how factual I can be I can't make people with an iq below 80 understand how stupid they are

I never claimed to be smart guy, I know my limits and I know I ain't building rockships in a week

You are dumber than the average for one simple reason, you cannot possibly understand that you are wrong, you can't even learn from your mistakes because your dumbass thinks you never took an L when you are the physical embodiment of one

You take Ls every day, and you hand them to yourself by not realizing how stupid you are

In Snake Form, Queen should still have access to his hair and tail tendrons. Including the lazers and guns in his mouth. Dude couldve crushed Meme and bombarded her with lazers. Then shot her with his cannons from his torso and finally used some kind of plague bullet to kill her.

Oda nerfed tf outta him in the Meme fight.

This is my personal thought about their power ups:

Luffy - Comes from powerful lineage. He got a df and it gives him few advantages over others but we see how he train hard to master it alongside his haki. Genes + training.

Zoro - Comes from powerful lineage too. He trained the hardest among Strawhats. Genes + training.

Sanji- His genes is modified. He got bullied coz they thought he was a failure back then. They doesn't realise that all this time, the power is there but it take time to awake.

Now, the power is awaken and Sanji become a cyborg. He is more durable plus he got a raidsuit that make him invisible. He can use his rs without any hard training.

All his power ups got no drawbacks unlike Luffy and Zoro. So, I guess that's why some of us think he had it easier. Maybe Oda would elaborate and show more about his training after this.

Even tho I doesn't like his rs and his power ups (I prefer a normal Sanji) but I'm glad to see he level up.
He's also the ancestor of the "king of the north" the original vinsmoke that was hyped by Judge and the very reason why Judge is so strength obsessed.

B

Ballel

This is my personal thought about their power ups:

Luffy - Comes from powerful lineage. He got a df and it gives him few advantages over others but we see how he train hard to master it alongside his haki. Genes + training.

Zoro - Comes from powerful lineage too. He trained the hardest among Strawhats. Genes + training.

Sanji- His genes is modified. He got bullied coz they thought he was a failure back then. They doesn't realise that all this time, the power is there but it take time to awake.

Now, the power is awaken and Sanji become a cyborg. He is more durable plus he got a raidsuit that make him invisible. He can use his rs without any hard training.

All his power ups got no drawbacks unlike Luffy and Zoro. So, I guess that's why some of us think he had it easier. Maybe Oda would elaborate and show more about his training after this.

Even tho I doesn't like his rs and his power ups (I prefer a normal Sanji) but I'm glad to see he level up.
Perhapt it is technically true that Sanji is a df. His DNA was altered directly whereas DFs alter your DNA after you consumed it.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You're living in your own bubble

You're like an sjw when talking about economy, no matter how factual I can be I can't make people with an iq below 80 understand how stupid they are

I never claimed to be smart guy, I know my limits and I know I ain't building rockships in a week

You are dumber than the average for one simple reason, you cannot possibly understand that you are wrong, you can't even learn from your mistakes because your dumbass thinks you never took an L when you are the physical embodiment of one

You take Ls every day, and you hand them to yourself by not realizing how stupid you are
i think i broke him he's gone back to copying me:josad:

Sanji got bodied and Enma doesn’t do anything to Zoro other than take Zoro haki which Zoro can control now. Its the same has Shisui
"I need to unleash more of Enma" proves you wrong directly.

That said even if you want to just look at the training gains with Enma as a powerup, that is a recently gained advantage that Zoro is using in his fight.
Sanji, due to factors with his body couldn't use the RS as an advantage in his fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.