Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
enma power is to take user's haki, so when zoro says he need to unleash enma power it means he have to allow
it to take more of his haki. and we saw that how zoro couldn't control the attack when he put a lot of haki in his sword.
I agree that's the input for Enma is Zoro's Haki which is pretty obvious, but the output which Kaido sensed Oden in is even more obvious that it's Enma's own power.
It's undeniable at this point. :kayneshrug:

No base coc as there was no burst of coc and law would have said base coc so would kaido
Kaido only said it after being hit
You got bodied on this the other day
Zoro imbued his weapon with coc. That's not base
Law was shocked and confused at Luffy "no touching", a hallmark feature of adv CoC, why would he be shocked if he saw Zoro "not touching" Kaido moments earlier.
Kaido denied the possibility of Luffy unlocking adv CoC; he would not deny the possibility if Luffy's subordinate just used it a moment before.
Sorry you don't understand narration, but it's not advanced (which is good as a Zoro fan, if he had adv CoC and failed to even knock Kaido off his feet with his all out Asura strike then that wouldn't be good).

I agree that's the input for Enma is Zoro's Haki which is pretty obvious, but the output which Kaido sensed Oden in is even more obvious that it's Enma's own power.
It's undeniable at this point. :kayneshrug:
??

That's probably just Oden's memory installed in the sword since swords are living objects but not something that adds AP just a presence.

Sanji would rather die than being like his brothers. The will of a conqueror :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
I never understood why some people act as if sanji isn't the character with the strongest will next to luffy and zoro

Zeff compared sanji's will to luffy and zoro and baratie was about how sanji always held himself back, at the end he realized he's not so different from luffy and zoro and decided to join them

Brook literally said he saw the same spirit in zoro and sanji

Sanji was ready to die to save people he hates, that's how strong willed he is, he was ready to fight the entirety of big mom's crew alone without luffy's help in order to save the Vinsmokes of all people, that should say a lot

That and the fact that zoro and sanji are the only two with canon leadership roles

Last edited:
??

That's probably just Oden's memory installed in the sword since swords are living objects but not something that adds AP just a presence.
Headcanon. What's canon is that Big Moim stated that the sword is not normal when Kaido sensed Oden in it and Zoro sliced the horn of Onigashima.
It's clearly not a normal sword, I'm really baffled there's even debate here? :seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.