Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Law was shocked and confused at Luffy "no touching", a hallmark feature of adv CoC, why would he be shocked if he saw Zoro "not touching" Kaido moments earlier.
Kaido denied the possibility of Luffy unlocking adv CoC; he would not deny the possibility if Luffy's subordinate just used it a moment before.
Sorry you don't understand narration, but it's not advanced (which is good as a Zoro fan, if he had adv CoC and failed to even knock Kaido off his feet with his all out Asura strike then that wouldn't be good).
Because they didn't both use acoc at the same time
Acoc isn't just no touching kaidos ragnorak hit luffy and had acoc
No you just a dumbass
I'll ask the same question you pussied out from last time

Did zoro imbue his attack with coc
And if not where was the base coc burst and laws reaction to it.

False, it's canon. Kaido sensed Oden, how can it not have anything to do with Oden? Are you for real?
I was talking about Big Mom since you shifted subject.

As for Kaido, he sensed the presence not the haki and I explained you why that was the case.

So what is your point? Why you so confused?

Remember when Yonji needed a hammer to fix his face? I am really hoping Sanji will need Usopp's hammer to put his face back into shape any time he is damaged.
He just formed all by himself. He dont need shit

—————

Sanji’s durability isnt the only thing above the Vin trashes. Unlike Yonji and Niji, Sanji’s bones reform by themselves. He dont need external help. Meaning if Yonji and Niji took Snake Queen’s attack….they’d be dead….cause they have no scientist or external help to save them.

Because they didn't both use acoc at the same time
Acoc isn't just no touching kaidos ragnorak hit luffy and had acoc
No you just a dumbass
I'll ask the same question you pussied out from last time

Did zoro imbue his attack with coc
And if not where was the base coc burst and laws reaction to it.
Page One didn't use adv CoC on his neck against Big mom...
Ragnarok touched Luffy because he was crushed against the floor by the attack and couldn't go anywhere.

Law did react, but he's seen that shit before so no words were necessary to show confusion.
"How is it possible that Zoro can do X...- oh wait I've seen Luffy and Doffy do that, it is shocking a subordinate has it but I don't though"

You are ignoring the main point of narrative around Kaido's words so any argument I give will be even easier to ignore, if you ignore the manga. Nice hypocrisy there to claim I am ducking, while ignoring the primary point of my argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.