Not open for further replies.
Oda really made Sanji an all rounder:

Evasion:
Base fighting style: Speed/Flight/Mobility
Haki Speciality: CoO

Defense:
Durability: Exoskeleton
Endurance: Regeneration

This quite possibly makes Sanji impossible to be put down by anyone in the YC Tier. His AP is already G3/Low G4 lvl as well. Now if he gets an AP boost as well that starts demolishing Queen. Hes defintely Low Top Tier.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
And if they do. He’ll heal the damage anyways. And of course thats assuming your able to tag him in the first place. Speed/mobility combined with Enhanced Durability and Regen. He untouchable.
Is it confirmed that he has unlocked actual regen now? Or is that just a one-time thing due to unlocking his exoskeleton?

I haven’t read the spoilers in detail lol.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Page One didn't use adv CoC on his neck against Big mom...
Ragnarok touched Luffy because he was crushed against the floor by the attack and couldn't go anywhere.

Law did react, but he's seen that shit before so no words were necessary to show confusion.
"How is it possible that Zoro can do X...- oh wait I've seen Luffy and Doffy do that, it is shocking a subordinate has it but I don't though"

You are ignoring the main point of narrative around Kaido's words so any argument I give will be even easier to ignore, if you ignore the manga. Nice hypocrisy there to claim I am ducking, while ignoring the primary point of my argument.
Lmfao keep running away clown.

Did zoro imbue his attack or not ?

Every time we see base coc used we see the effects to those in the vicinity yet kaido and law said nothing
Kaido only speaks once he's hit

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Evasion:

Defense:

This quite possibly makes Sanji impossible to be put down by anyone in the YC Tier. His AP is already G3/Low G4 lvl as well. Now if he gets an AP boost as well that starts demolishing Queen. Hes defintely Low Top Tier.
Hes fucking yc2 when he beats queen.
Was fodder until now.

I was talking about Big Mom since you shifted subject.

As for Kaido, he sensed the presence not the haki and I explained you why that was the case.

So what is your point? Why you so confused?
We have:
+ Zoro: "I need to unleash more of Enma."
+ Kaido: "Oden..."
+ Big Mom: "That sword is not normal."
+ Enma: I have a weird Aura around me.
+ Zoro input his Haki -> Weird aura powered Enma.
How can you think Enma doesn't have special powers after this? I'm really baffled.

Evasion:

Defense:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Your troll posts were truly missed, thankfully you're back.

Lmfao keep running away clown.

Did zoro imbue his attack or not ?

Every time we see base coc used we see the effects to those in the vicinity yet kaido and law said nothing
Kaido only speaks once he's hit
Zoro used base CoC, just like Dressrosa Luffy/Chinjao/Doflamino +Katakuri how the fuck am I running away you troll?
Why would Law comment on base CoC? But not on a form of CoC he'd never seen before?

Nice ducking my arguments as usual. Don't bother responding if you won't answer them.

Last edited by a moderator:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Law did react, but he's seen that shit before so no words were necessary to show confusion.
"How is it possible that Zoro can do X...- oh wait I've seen Luffy and Doffy do that, it is shocking a subordinate has it but I don't though"
Lmfao imagine arguing this shit after Oda spells it clearly that attacks that hurt Kaido are infused with Conquerors.
Oden infused Conquerors when he cut Kaido as confirmed by Oda himself. Did Oden "not touch" Kaido when he blatantly gave him a scar?
:saden:

I don't know maybe it has to do less with it's design and more about the countless abilities that comes with it
The design is good, maybe not the best but I believe it'll become better after the redesign. As for the other powers, they're good and usefull perfectly complementing Sanji's already existing arsenal even. My only problem maybe is that we didn't know Sanji's limits without the RS when he first got it and I was afraid we won't see it afterwards but It's already solved now with his fight against Queen, so even that small negative for me has been mediated. RS is cool to stay as far as I'm considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.