• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have:
+ Zoro: "I need to unleash more of Enma."
+ Kaido: "Oden..."
+ Big Mom: "That sword is not normal."
+ Enma: I have a weird Aura around me.
+ Zoro input his Haki -> Weird aura powered Enma.
How can you think Enma doesn't have special powers after this? I'm really baffled.
If you reread past arcs Zoro new swords always get that focus at the beginning also why hasn't King made any comments about it
Special weapon would get noticed by everyone no:choppawhat:

I agree that's the input for Enma is Zoro's Haki which is pretty obvious, but the output which Kaido sensed Oden in is even more obvious that it's Enma's own power.
It's undeniable at this point. :kayneshrug:
kaido sensed oden presence from the sword, but when the expert explained the mechanism of enma he said clearly the sword take the haki more than needed. he doesn't say the sword duplicate or added power to the output.
so kaido's words should be interpreted according to tengu-yama explaining not the opposite.

We have:
+ Zoro: "I need to unleash more of Enma."
+ Kaido: "Oden..."
+ Big Mom: "That sword is not normal."
+ Enma: I have a weird Aura around me.
+ Zoro input his Haki -> Weird aura powered Enma.
How can you think Enma doesn't have special powers after this? I'm really baffled.
Zoro wished to unleash more of Enma either in that he had not mastered the sword or because it's somewhat better than Wado AP wise but his power prominently derives from his own training. Enma is just an O wazamono sword, not even Supreme Grade, there's no evidence of it being so powerful AP wise. When Zoro blackens Enma at least it will change grade. But don't expect a mastodontic differential.

Kaido meant Oden's presence, not haki, that has nothing to do with AP but the memory imprinted in the sword, living object.

Big Mom was probably referring about the AP of Zoro rather than the sword because sensing the astounding energy the sword was emanating thanks to Zoro's haki, that's the most plausible explanation because she probably didn't know shit about Enma and its history.

It's very easy, well at least for me.

Based on performances, statements, feats and portrayal up to today, the Onigashima Tier List.

Sanji clearly lost to Queen, but now with the power up he is most likely going to be stronger than him.

Top Tier

- Kaido
- Big Mom

Low Top Tier

- Luffy

YC1 +

- Zoro
- Yamato

YC1

- Kidd
- Law
- King
- Marco

YC2

- Sanji (current)
- Neko Sulong / Inu Sulong
- Queen
- Killer

YC3

- Sanji (pre power up)
- Denjiro
- Jack
- X Drake
- Jinbe
- Perospero

YC

- Neko base / Inu base
- Ashura Doji

If you reread past arcs Zoro new swords always get that focus at the beginning also why hasn't King made any comments about it
Special weapon would get noticed by everyone no:choppawhat:
This King you mean:
King: "..." "...!?" "...!!"

Yeah right.
Besides their fights it's still ongoing, Zoro just needs to unleach more of Enma and we'll see it. :kobeha:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro used base CoC, just like Dressrosa Luffy/Chinjao/Doflamino +Katakuri how the fuck am I running away you troll?
Why would Law comment on base CoC? But not on a form of CoC he'd never seen before?

Nice ducking my arguments as usual. Don't bother responding if you won't answer them.
BECAUSE LAW DOESNT FUCKING KNOW YOU CAN IMBUE COC INTO ATTACKS
Why would he comment on it

HE WOULD COMMENT ON BASE COC AND WED SEE THE BURST LIKE EVERY OTHER TIME IN THE MANGA ITS USED.

Even kaido himself says nothing UNTIL HES HIT BY THE ATTACK
Where he freaks out until he realises zoro doesn't know what he did

Keep running away doesn't change the fact you getting bodied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmfao imagine arguing this shit after Oda spells it clearly that attacks that hurt Kaido are infused with Conquerors.
Oden infused Conquerors when he cut Kaido as confirmed by Oda himself. Did Oden "not touch" Kaido when he blatantly gave him a scar?
:saden:
Oden didn't necessarily use advanced conquerors either, as confirmed by his journal saying Roger and WB were another level above him, a level Yamato sees Luffy as being.
It was not confirmed to be advanced in that vague SBS, merely that both attacks used CoC.
In any case Oden created giant scars, Zoro created a small scar over a tattoo, the potency of the CoC is tiers apart, no need for Zoro to have CoC to create such a small scar, Roger with far more CoC than Oden didn't create a scar on Oden.

It was stated with 100% confidence by Kaido immediately after Zoro's attack that there was no way Luffy could possibly have advanced CoC, which makes zero sense if Zoro, Luffy's subordinate had just used adv CoC. <- Answer this point or don't bother responding and I will consider you to be ducking.

kaido sensed oden presence from the sword, but when the expert explained the mechanism of enma he said clearly the sword take the haki more than needed. he doesn't say the sword duplicate or added power to the output.
so kaido's words should be interpreted according to tengu-yama explaining not the opposite.
The expert as you say was speaking about the input and the basic function of Enma. Kaido and Queen on the other hand are the ones facing Enma not the expert so the output is the focus now, and the output is special and have Oden on it which is manga fact.

BECAUSE LAW DOESNT FUCKING KNOW YOU CAN IMBUE COC INTO ATTACKS
Why would he comment on it dumb fuck

HE WOULD COMMENT ON BASE COC AND WED SEE THE BURST LIKE EVERY OTHER TIME IN THE MANGA ITS USED.

Even kaido himself says nothing UNTIL HES HIT BY THE ATTACK
Where he freaks out until he realises zoro doesn't know what he did

Keep running away doesn't change the fact you getting bodied.
He commented on the tell tale effects of adv CoC when Luffy used it, get fucked.
Keep ignoring my main argument, it's all you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.