Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He commented on the tell tale effects of adv CoC when Luffy used it, get fucked.
Keep ignoring my main argument, it's all you can do.
No he saw him not touching which isn't always the case with acoc like kaido showed with ragnorak or against kinemon or oden vs kaido

You have no argument

You can only do permanent damage to kaido with acoc
Which is what zoro did

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Oden didn't necessarily use advanced conquerors either, as confirmed by his journal saying Roger and WB were another level above him, a level Yamato sees Luffy as being.
It was not confirmed to be advanced in that vague SBS, merely that both attacks used CoC.
In any case Oden created giant scars, Zoro created a small scar over a tattoo, the potency of the CoC is tiers apart, no need for Zoro to have CoC to create such a small scar, Roger with far more CoC than Oden didn't create a scar on Oden.
There is no such thing as Advanced Conquerors Haki. It's called infusing Conquerors Haki in his attacks and that's exactly what Oda meant.
And yes, Oden was a level lesser than Whitebeard and Roger. Exactly like Yamato is a level lesser than Kaido and Luffy here.

It was stated with 100% confidence by Kaido immediately after Zoro's attack that there was no way Luffy could possibly have advanced CoC, which makes zero sense if Zoro, Luffy's subordinate had just used adv CoC. <- Answer this point or don't bother responding and I will consider you to be ducking.
He stated and I quote."Only a handful of the strongest can. Not a dead man walking."

Meaning Luffy, who is that close to dying right here, might have the potential to do that, as Kaido acknowledged in Kuri. But he isn't going to reach it since he already has one foot in the grave.

Just notice Queen swung the sword at full force with two fucking hands. Damn Sanji is durable as fuck. Just to be clear that attack decapitates 90% one piece characters. Probably only Kaido big mom and logia's (they seem to have auto defense) can casually no sell that attack.

Zoro wished to unleash more of Enma either in that he had not mastered the sword or because it's somewhat better than Wado AP wise but his power prominently derives from his own training. Enma is just an O wazamono sword, not even Supreme Grade, there's no evidence of it being so powerful AP wise. When Zoro blackens Enma at least it will change grade. But don't expect a mastodontic differential.

Kaido meant Oden's presence, not haki, that has nothing to do with AP but the memory imprinted in the sword, living object.

Big Mom was probably referring about the AP of Zoro rather than the sword because sensing the astounding energy the sword was emanating thanks to Zoro's haki, that's the most plausible explanation because she probably didn't know shit about Enma and its history.

It's very easy, well at least for me.
Propably... Propably... Propably is all I'm reading from your posts. The manga speaks otherwise. Enma sucks the Haki on it's own, cuts more than needed, is special, Oden is sensed from it, Zoro needs to unleach and has weird Aura around it, and here you say nonsense just to downplay it. Accept Enma as is not how you wish for it to be.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Basically Queen broke most of his bones, and Sanji‘s bones started to reform by itself. I dont think his limbs would regrow or something. But defintely hes bones heal instantly now.

Its not regeneration it’s self restoration is probably the best way to put it. He’s not going to be able to regrow limbs, but internal and external damage should heal.
Is it a permanent thing though? Like if Sanji’s bones break in the future, will they heal? Or is it just a one-time thing since his exoskeleton just came in?

Propably... Propably... Propably is all I'm reading from your posts. The manga speaks otherwise. Enma sucks the Haki on it's own, cuts more than needed, is special, Oden is sensed from it, Zoro needs to unleach and has weird Aura around it, and here you say nonsense just to downplay it. Accept Enma as is not how you wish for it to be.
Ok so you really are a desperate case? It's not I usually take you guys seriously either way, I post on this site also to break some time.

No he saw him not touching which isn't always the case with acoc like kaido showed with ragnorak or against kinemon or oden vs kaido

You have no argument

You can only do permanent damage to kaido with acoc
Which is what zoro did
I've already debunked your shit, read my previous posts.

You are still ignoring Kaido's words and demeanor around the possibility of Luffy having adv CoC (as well as the narative angle Oda was going with this chapter...) seriously, stop responding if you are going to be a gutless coward and keep on ignoring this point.

Oden didn't necessarily use advanced conquerors either, as confirmed by his journal saying Roger and WB were another level above him, a level Yamato sees Luffy as being.
It was not confirmed to be advanced in that vague SBS, merely that both attacks used CoC.
In any case Oden created giant scars, Zoro created a small scar over a tattoo, the potency of the CoC is tiers apart, no need for Zoro to have CoC to create such a small scar, Roger with far more CoC than Oden didn't create a scar on Oden.

It was stated with 100% confidence by Kaido immediately after Zoro's attack that there was no way Luffy could possibly have advanced CoC, which makes zero sense if Zoro, Luffy's subordinate had just used adv CoC. <- Answer this point or don't bother responding and I will consider you to be ducking.
Zoro used advcoc before luffy
and condom heard that like a snitch bitch that kaido and zoro were talking about. then luffy D Snitch bitch copied Zoro and asks from kaido you guys can coat coc with ur attacks like Zoro did

there is no way luffy use coc before zoro
cuz Zoro > Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.