Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sanji admitted that his body in that moment was affecting his display , he will look weak in front of Zoro which he doesn't want since they have that rivalry, that's their kind of relationship you stupid CLOWN and that's why he is saying he is ok.
How the fuck can you be so damn stupid to not get this basic stuff? I can't believe it. Even a Zorotard should have some lower limit in their stupidity level holy moly.

Oh my bad there, yes, ofc Sanji's AP will go up, where did I denied? That's the point of the powerup.
Which like I said it wasn't needed since Sanji barely fought some minutes against Queen while Luffy fought for hours to take down Katakuri, but Sanji fought with Queen on equal grounds, parrying, blocking and dodging his attacks without any problem. He only got caught due to his inside transformation.
The powerup here is to finish Queen in the next minutes, EARLIER, not to finish him. He could have done that after some hours but Oda won't waste more time.
Sanji didn't admit anything. He looks weak xause he is weak you idiot or he wouldn't need to awakened that will boost all his stats.

He doesn't need hours this fight not lasting hours and Sanji the one wondering gow he can get through it. Yes he getting a overall huge boost in all his stats to beat 3rd strongest beast pirate. Sanji has literally snuck Queen 4 times bro befire this chapte. Thats why he wondering whats going on. The powerup is to put Sanji on commander level which is why its a huuuuuge power up. He went from bullets pentrating his skin to neg diffing swords by standing their. If next chapter a normal DJ kick starts to significantly hurt Queen. Sanji got massive power up to all his stats. He just a cyborg now judges son

Sanji tanked a full swing of Queen, not some fodder executioner or a guillotine falling by gravity.

P.S: not saying Sanji > Kaido in durability ofc.
Yeah but that sword wasn‘t coated in haki. And the sword also looked like an fodder sword. I don’t get why people are overhyping this. It’s basically a feat that his siblings already have. The only out of ordinary thing is his healing broken bones. Yonji for example needed an machine for that but Sanji doesn’t need it how it looks like. But I bet there are limits to his healing powers. He would be overpowered without limits and I doubt oda is going in such a direction.
Post automatically merged:

The real question, could Sanji even get executed anymore in the traditional sense?

Roger was pierced with spears, Ace was going to get decapitated. Would the spears break and swords break on Sanji now?
You will definitiv need a hakified sword to execute him. Fodder swords and spears won’t do shit to him.

basically nothing significant it will just be another hard kick..

Doffy literally says to Luffy who using hardening to hit him that he's fast but has no weight to his punches..

so hardness is a negligible factor in AP.. its the force mainly making use of that hardness.... and iron club tot hr face would feel like a steel club to the face for the same reason.. its negligible to distinguish the which one's harder since they both hit and hurt.. what matters which one lasts or is more durable thats what the term harness is for

now that i legitimately give you LUFFY's case of hardening bazooka doing not shit to doffy coz it has no weight to ig.. the same Luffy who one shot Ted a pacifists with a jet pistol no hardening

so.. hardness barely does shit if the force entailing it or the "weight" isn't making use of it..
1. Huh Luffy haki was ass cheeks back then and Bellamy could get through it and Hody. Sanji just stood their and took it. Ok we will see in the next few chapters. So your saying Queen should keep making fun of Sanji kicks and saying its decent for a normal flesh human.

If i am wrong ill apologize and if your wrong you do the sabe simple.

Weight does factor in or Giants wouldn't be that strong. Bro your making no sense.

Also you didn't reply to my post about Kuma. Stop avoiding that post. You claimed some BS rebound when it was about Kuma hardness.
Post automatically merged:

i did go ahead.. read and cry
You didn't. The post with Kuma

W

Wonderful World

Well before this page gets locked I just like to say I really like this chapter I think this helps keep the M3 And I can’t wait for the next Chapters To come :steef:
Maybe from a combat standpoint, but there was no way that dynamic was going to change after 1000+ chapters.

It would always be the same 3 people.

Yeah but that sword wasn‘t coated in haki. And the sword also looked like an fodder sword. I don’t get why people are overhyping this. It’s basically a feat that his siblings already have. The only out of ordinary thing is his healing broken bones. Yonji for example needed an machine for that but Sanji doesn’t need it how it looks like. But I bet there are limits to his healing powers. He would be overpowered without limits and I doubt oda is going in such a direction.
His sibling are trash lol, Sanji was above them since WCI. They were pierced by special bullets, but still bullets.
Queen, a super scientist, has a fodder sword...ok bro :suresure:
And he might had coated invisible Haki. Scabbards used many times Haki but it was invisible.

Sanji didn't admit anything. He looks weak xause he is weak you idiot or he wouldn't need to awakened that will boost all his stats.

He doesn't need hours this fight not lasting hours and Sanji the one wondering gow he can get through it. Yes he getting a overall huge boost in all his stats to beat 3rd strongest beast pirate. Sanji has literally snuck Queen 4 times bro befire this chapte. Thats why he wondering whats going on. The powerup is to put Sanji on commander level which is why its a huuuuuge power up. He went from bullets pentrating his skin to neg diffing swords by standing their. If next chapter a normal DJ kick starts to significantly hurt Queen. Sanji got massive power up to all his stats. He just a cyborg now judges son
If Sanji is weak, what the fuck is Zoro who was blasted away to the edge of the island by a named attack of King while Sanji was blocking casually Queen's named attack in Base :milaugh:? C.L.O.W.N.

Hardness boost is irrelevant to Sanji, Queen didnt touch directly Sanji until he started to move wrong because of his inside transformation lmfao. Sanji could have blocked, parrying and dodged all of his attacks until the end and finish him after hours of fight with accumulative damage, like Luffy with Katakuri. Sanji was already a commander lvl without the boost clown.
Bullet penetrating his skin is irrelevant, no one can block bullets with their bare body aside from people with special hard body like he now, Kaido or Big Mom. Zoro would have his skin penetrated as well, did you forgot the nails of Hawkins? What in the actual fuck is that any relevant powerup lmfao when the characters can tank direct slashes to their body without being sliced in half which can cut building and more?

What a fucking C.L.O.W.N. :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.