Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But yall Sanji fans were saying since WCI that he good without exoskeleton or RS. Yall taught he could beat commanders πŸ˜…πŸ™‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
You're always confusing the past tense of teach with the past tense of think.

Only question at this point is whether Raid Suit is here to stay. We saw Vinsmokes could use their powers in base form.

With the Raid Suit on... Sanji is ridiculous. Queen is going to get low/mid diffed. Maybe it's too OP.
Sanji will defeat Queen without the RS, most propably it's going to be with an upgraded DJ attack.

After Wano I fully expect the RS to stay but to be modified by Franky and Usopp to match the Strawhats theme and Sanji's own dressing style.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
I think the difference is Shotos father then went through his own arc to make himself worthy of his family. I can’t see judge doing the same.

Sanjis arc is about surpassing his family and not joining it. If germa returns Sanji won’t be seen as β€œone of them” he’ll be portrayed as above them. Which again is my issue with the current raid suit. It’s stealth black. (Oda makes the distinguish himself by giving stealth black his own vivre card) It needs a redesign to showcase that Sanji is not just another vinsmoke.

I’m still of the opinion that Sanji will destroy it himself when his true awakening occurs
That happened because of the backlash the author suffered at the time.
Endeavor was a complete dick and should have been thrown in jail for the abuse he brought upon his family.
Judge is a dick. I HOPE Oda doesn't DARE to push some redemption arc for him.

So with this PU, Oda sealed the deal that Base Sanji is basically far superior than he was when he first wore the RS against P1. So yh the RS did its job, at being a whacky cool look for Early Wano Sanji and also unlocking his Lineage Factor.

In my opinion the best way to end the RS plotline is for Sanji to wear it one last time and for Queen to destroy it so he can get some hype.

That happened because of the backlash the author suffered at the time.
Endeavor was a complete dick and should have been thrown in jail for the abuse he brought upon his family.
Judge is a dick. I HOPE Oda doesn't DARE to push some redemption arc for him.
I fully expect a Vinsmoke redemption arc, not specifically the current Vinsmokes but their family history through some tragedy to how they lost their power and controle over all of the North Blue becoming a wondering kingdom, basically vegabonds.

Sanji got caught in the first place because he was undergoing a transformation inside his body which didnt allow him to move properly.
What a fucking clown again hahaha, ignoring the sequence of the events for your dumb and idiotic reasoning.

Zoro was sent flying by King's named attack.
Sanji blocked in base Queen's named attack.

Sanji barely fought Queen for some minutes, it took Luffy hours for take down Katakuri. Oda could have extended the fight and that's all.
Lies, Sanji said himself that his body doesn't hurt and was dodging queens other attack. He got surprised by Queens transformation.

Show me where it says he can't move. Idiot he was moving.
Sanji literally has snuck queen 4 times and has been fighting him at least 20 minutes. Sanji himself questions himself that cant he do anything against his body. Sanji literally got folded and defeated and needs an overall boost to even significantly damage him

Lies, Sanji said himself that his body doesn't hurt and was dodging queens other attack. He got surprised by Queens transformation.

Show me where it says he can't move. Idiot he was moving.
Sanji literally has snuck queen 4 times and has been fighting him at least 20 minutes. Sanji himself questions himself that cant he do anything against his body. Sanji literally got folded and defeated and needs an overall boost to even significantly damage him
Zoro's statement proves Sanji wasn't move properly, since he detected it, he said it and we readers know based on that.
If Sanji was moving normally, Zoro wouldn't comment anything at all.
CLOWN.

Pathetic try lmfao :suresure:

Its going to be both, but either way he has to accept who he is not run from it.
Sanji character is based on Zeff, who defined all Sanji values based on his martial arts, cooking and chivalry, the exoskeleton will maximize those Sanji qualities, while RS destroys those qualities.
First, Sanji is a fighter who doesn't depend on any equipment, much less a power-ranger outfit. He's been a martial artist like Zeff since the early days of manga.

Second, speed boosters pushing in only one direction disqualify many of Sanji's techniques. This goes against Sanji's martial art style that moves in multiple directions.
Sky Walk / Geppo directly contradicts the use of boosters. For Sanji to advance naturally he has to step on the ground (soru) or in the air (geppo). How can he do that when the booster is on ?? The booster continuously drives your leg forward. And the technique requires up to ten sequential steps in an instant. Which means boosters replace technique, not improve it.

Third, his protective cape doesn't qualify on the Sanji character either, he's an agile martial artist and doesn't need a shield.

RS doesn't ruin Sanji's character, but it ruins his character's style and how he was written throughout the story.

Bro i am not talking about recently. I am talking about since Orojackson and WCI n beginning of Wano. I told yall he needed a RS to even compete with commander cause he not that strong. Then we seen him not knowing what to do about Queen durability and him getting fucking destroyed neck and leg broken. Niw he just became superhuman boost all his overall stats. He was not commander level and the furthest SH to Commander level. Which is why Exoskeleton and RS boost basically all his stats plus gives him invisibility
With the Exo-Skeleton and possibly any other modification, hes already most likely above the YC threshhold. With the RS he could possibily be a Top Tier (depending on how much of a boost it gives). There is no reason for him to be this damn strong as of now. The Exo-Skeleton and possibily anything else he gets is a good enough PU to make him be able to bully YC lvl dudes. As of now he don't need anything else. RS aint the be it and end all. Sanji also will be getting an AP buff soon to deal with Queen.

Sanji character is based on Zeff, who defined all Sanji values based on his martial arts, cooking and chivalry, the exoskeleton will maximize those Sanji qualities, while RS destroys those qualities.
First, Sanji is a fighter who doesn't depend on any equipment, much less a power-ranger outfit. He's been a martial artist like Zeff since the early days of manga.

Second, speed boosters pushing in only one direction disqualify many of Sanji's techniques. This goes against Sanji's martial art style that moves in multiple directions.
Sky Walk / Geppo directly contradicts the use of boosters. For Sanji to advance naturally he has to step on the ground (soru) or in the air (geppo). How can he do that when the booster is on ?? The booster continuously drives your leg forward. And the technique requires up to ten sequential steps in an instant. Which means boosters replace technique, not improve it.

Third, his protective cape doesn't qualify on the Sanji character either, he's an agile martial artist and doesn't need a shield.

RS doesn't ruin Sanji's character, but it ruins his character's style and how he was written throughout the story.
Wow you literally explained everything I wanted to say. The RS quite literally ruins Sanji’s fighting style, whilst the Exo-Skeleton just makes his fighting better and stronger.

Zoro's statement proves Sanji wasn't move properly, since he detected it, he said it and we readers know based on that.
If Sanji was moving normally, Zoro wouldn't comment anything at all.
CLOWN.

Pathetic try lmfao :suresure:
Sanji himself stated he not hurting and never said he can't move properly. Matter a fact he dodges Queen two times this very chapter you clown. How dies it feel knowing Sanji getting a boost to all his overall stats to beat Queen the 3rd strongest beast Pirate. How does it feel when Sanji questions himself on how he can get pass his hardness of his body. Lmao Don't let next chapter Sanji kicks him and he starts to say it hurts. Lmfaooooooo that means Sanji AP went way up. Boy Sanji is trash.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
About the Raid Suit.
Y'all can rest assured that Shueisha have people monitoring social medias and whatever in order to know if the Raid Suit is popular or not.
If they see that the majority of people doesn't like it, they will get rid of it.
If they see that the majority of people like it, it will stay.
The Raid Suit staying or not will be an entirely editorial decision, not for "plot reasons".
Do Raid Suit toys sell better than regular suit ones? etc.
Merchandising >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Plot.

And when I say people, I mean "people in Japan". The popularity there holds way more value to Oda than anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.