Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The RS literally boost most of his stats. He needed two powerups that boost all his overall stats cause he was lagging behind Luffy and Zoro bad. Now he has increased strength, crazy durability, stamina, etc...
No he doesnt need 2. Cause the RS aint staying. He’ll be as strong as them with the Exo-Skeleton boost and whatever AP boost he unlocks as well.

What nuance. The fact is he's hit queen with multiple named moves most of which he's not even defended and he's done 0 serious damage. To the point even now he's questioning on how to hurt him
On the other hand queen easily tagged him crushed him and if not for some bullshit wouldn't have let go
Sure the exoskeleton saved him but we've seen the limits of that with germa it's not that high. He will use the rs and my guess he has another power up coming for his ap likely flame related before he wins.
Usually In Sanjis fights that are designed for him to win he doesn’t really struggle tht much. Usually low/ Mid diff …This is already Sanjis toughest fight in the series.

@black
He dont need it. Hes already a monster now. He can progress further now without it. Theres literally so many hints that Oda is making it redundant now. RS is no different to Afro Luffy, Nightmare Luffy, Sogeking, etc. Its a cool one arc mode for a SH. I would even argue it was potrayed worse than those previous modes. Its absoutely useless to Sanji now however, cause Oda can just make Sanji as strong as he wants now.

Sanji may wear the RS one more time, and that would be to hype Queen for when he destroys it. But yh he quite clearly isnt keeping it. Because at the end of the day…..Sanji isnt a goofy power ranger.
Yall Sanji fans taught he didn't need this overall boost to his stats with exoskeleton. Yet here we are

No he doesnt need 2. Cause the RS aint staying. He’ll be as strong as them with the Exo-Skeleton boost and whatever AP boost he unlocks as well.
But yall Sanji fans were saying since WCI that he good without exoskeleton or RS. Yall taught he could beat commanders 😅🙂😃🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@black

Yall Sanji fans taught he didn't need this overall boost to his stats with exoskeleton. Yet here we are
Dont say “yall” Sanji fans. It was quite obvious Sanji was getting a PU, since the RS aint staying and he has nothing else to compensate for it. Whilst Luffy and Zoro already got their PUs. Him saying his body feels weird….sealed the deal. I dont think anyone in their right minds believe Sanji wouldnt get a PU.

But yall Sanji fans were saying since WCI that he good without exoskeleton or RS. Yall taught he could beat commanders 😅🙂😃🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes without the RS because its an external weapon. And Sanji dont rely on weapons. Any other bodily PU he gets is his own power.

Zoro sent flying away by a named King attack.
Sanji blocking in Base Queen's named attack.
"He was lagging behind"
:denzimote:
? Sanji got sent flying and got destroyed then Queen had to nerf himself to release Sanji. Sanji got defeated not for his powerup while fighting the weaker opponent. Zoro is fine. Sanji also alluded to not know what to di to hurt him. Lmfao Sanji basically needed 2 DFs to be 3rd strongest in the crew Lmfaooooooo

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
No, he didn't understand.
Even though Sanji has the power of his hated father, his fight triumph will still be his emotions.

Emotions were the thing Judge hated most about Sanji, so Sanji having the Judge's power used for good using his relentless emotions to triumph over an evil tech genius will be an excellent answer for the average reader.
Dude, it's the rejection of everything that reminds him of a traumatic past.
He doesn't reject the powers because he doesn't feel like they are useful.
He doesn't reject the RS because he doesn't like the cool stuff it can do.
He rejects these things because they remind me of a point of his life of basically nothing but misery.
Which is different, for example, than the "not hitting woman thing".

The raid suit and genes are something he must swallow his pride and accept in order to become strong and protect his friends. He must accept the bad past, and realize that it doesn't define him now.
On the contrast we have the "Zeff oath". Which is something that reminds Sanji of a time of acceptance and love, from someone he deeply cares about and views as a father figure.
It's a matter of positive reinforcement x negative one. The negative reinforcement is much more likely to be surpassed by him, in exchange of a positive feeling of helping his friends. Which is why is kinda inevitable to him to make amends with his past.

? Sanji got sent flying and got destroyed then Queen had to nerf himself to release Sanji. Sanji got defeated not for his powerup while fighting the weaker opponent. Zoro is fine. Sanji also alluded to not know what to di to hurt him. Lmfao Sanji basically needed 2 DFs to be 3rd strongest in the crew Lmfaooooooo
Sanji got caught in the first place because he was undergoing a transformation inside his body which didnt allow him to move properly.
What a fucking clown again hahaha, ignoring the sequence of the events for your dumb and idiotic reasoning.

Zoro was sent flying by King's named attack.
Sanji blocked in base Queen's named attack.

Sanji barely fought Queen for some minutes, it took Luffy hours for take down Katakuri. Oda could have extended the fight and that's all.

Only question at this point is whether Raid Suit is here to stay. We saw Vinsmokes could use their powers in base form.

With the Raid Suit on... Sanji is ridiculous. Queen is going to get low/mid diffed. Maybe it's too OP.

As for Pre Exo-Skeleton Sanji, he was quite clearly nerfed against Queen. Because the weird feeling was growing on him and distracting him. He wasnt able to focus on him properly throughout the fight. Only thing Sanji really needed was an AP boost so he can hurt Queen. Honestly the Exo-Skeleton was so unnesscary, but im here for it lmao.

Dont say “yall” Sanji fans. It was quite obvious Sanji was getting a PU, since the RS aint staying and he has nothing else to compensate for it. Whilst Luffy and Zoro already got their PUs. Him saying his body feels weird….sealed the deal. I dont think anyone in their right minds believe Sanji wouldnt get a PU.
Bro i am not talking about recently. I am talking about since Orojackson and WCI n beginning of Wano. I told yall he needed a RS to even compete with commander cause he not that strong. Then we seen him not knowing what to do about Queen durability and him getting fucking destroyed neck and leg broken. Niw he just became superhuman boost all his overall stats. He was not commander level and the furthest SH to Commander level. Which is why Exoskeleton and RS boost basically all his stats plus gives him invisibility

Bro i am not talking about recently. I am talking about since Orojackson and WCI n beginning of Wano. I told yall he needed a RS to even compete with commander cause he not that strong. Then we seen him not knowing what to do about Queen durability and him getting fucking destroyed neck and leg broken. Niw he just became superhuman boost all his overall stats. He was not commander level and the furthest SH to Commander level. Which is why Exoskeleton and RS boost basically all his stats plus gives him invisibility
Don't you think base Sanji could beat Pero 1 v. 1? He broke his candy since WCI.

If you can beat Pero = You're YC level. He might not be YC1.5/YC2 like Queen, but he's easily YC3-4.

Status
Not open for further replies.