Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We saw how Sanji does with his bones, what if his organs are sliced?
This PU Sanji got is useless against attacks like Sonic Scyther and Gamma Knife
He has enhanced recovery as well. His bones were healing by themselves. I mean Sanji got stabbed through the chest in Thriller Bark, and proceeded to fight Oars, Moriah and Kuma. He aint new to internal attacks.

G

Gorosei Informer

That's funny, I just watched a documentary about Don Bluth a couple days ago who also used to work on Disney and then left. In case you don't know, he's the guy behind land before time etc.
Disney seems to be a toxic place to work at.

And now that you're saying it, I don't remember any indigenous people in Peter Pan. Can't remember when I watched that the last time. Must've been over 10 years ago.
Pocahontas yeah... it has some pretty questionable scenes tbh.
I assume they search for Eldorado in that film right? The irl gold searchers back in that time were a bunch of lowlife thugs, many with criminal backgrounds. And I guess in this film they're the protagonists, right? Well, I might check it out. Just to know what it's like.
Yeah, I've heard of Don Bluth but don't know a lot about him tbh. His animation was amazing though! The quality and style! Disney is extemely toxic, they openly thanked China for letting them film Mulan near the "thought transformation camps" where the Uyghur Muslims are being held prisoner.

They have decades long history of abusing their staff including animators and especially child stars too. I don't want to elaborate too much but just the fact they tried to make Cruella, a villain famous for skinning dogs including puppies especially alive to make fur coats and thus for "just for fashion and fun and giggles" look sympathetic and a tragic villain speaks volumes in my eyes.

I'm purposely restraining what I say here but I absolutely hate Disney now. I have thought of giving away all the Disney stuff I own, part of me feels like even trashing or especially destroying them. The things I've seen and heard about make me extremely sick and haunt me to this day.
But yeah I really don't want to divulge on that topic plus it's not the place for it here really lol. Let's just say Disney don't seem too far off from being like the Celestial Dragons IRL crossed with Big Mom and her "utopian empire".

This is that controverial part of Peter Pan btw:

Yeah the film is about 2 BFFs who decide to go on adventure and I think they end up shipwrecked near El Dorado itself, I don't really remember the finer details lol. They are just 2 random guys who like to gamble and get themselves in trouble but end up going on a adventure and discovering El Dorado by chance. There is Cortez and the Conquistadors who are Spanish ofc and thus reflecting the history of the Spanish invasion of the Aztec empire or so.

it's a family film at the end of the day so yeah it's gonna make the MCs seem like heroes even though they openly deceive the people of El Dorado for their own massive gains but they do end up saving their lives later on too. It's a very cliche family film but it's just executed very well, with a lot of heart/love/passion and such. The soundtrack by Elton John really helped to make it stellar too.

Another option for CP0... Catibou is in Wano mainland what if this fucker to save his ass tells them about Shirahoshi being poseidon? WG aima afrer the ancient weapons too as seen with Pluton.

Capture Kaido to create more of his df's, and the discovery of Posseidon

And who says that these special bullets wouldn‘t penetrate Sanji aswell? I do agree that Sanji was superior to his siblings without his PU. But his PU is basically their ability plus regeneration.
Queen having a meaningful sword being broken wouldn‘t make sense narrative wise. It’s just an ordinary replaceable sword. And no, oda nowadays clearly identifies CoA being visualized either with the sword being black or with black lightning. None of these things happened. So queen just didn‘t use haki here.
Because Queen, a super physical powerhouse with commander lvl, couldn't cut through Sanji's hard skin, which is >>>> mere special bullets.

Queen is a scientist, he doesnt need a grade sword made by a blacksmith, he can do it himself with his technology, so it can be a no named sword but still as strong (strong = more durable, the attack output depend on the user) as a named one. Heck, the marines (probably Vegapunk) made a super wall which could block fucking Shirohige's Gura Gura no mi attacks.

There are some panels of Scabbards not using black Haki or no lightning black stuff with their attacks against Kaido.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
That's funny, I just watched a documentary about Don Bluth a couple days ago who also used to work on Disney and then left. In case you don't know, he's the guy behind land before time etc.
Disney seems to be a toxic place to work at.

And now that you're saying it, I don't remember any indigenous people in Peter Pan. Can't remember when I watched that the last time. Must've been over 10 years ago.
Pocahontas yeah... it has some pretty questionable scenes tbh.
I assume they search for Eldorado in that film right? The irl gold searchers back in that time were a bunch of lowlife thugs, many with criminal backgrounds. And I guess in this film they're the protagonists, right? Well, I might check it out. Just to know what it's like.
Funny you mention it.
On the movie, the crew on Cortez's ship is a bunch of low-life thugs that are seen playing some gambling dice games on an alley against the protagonists.

And the protagonists themselves are two scoundrels.

His sibling are trash lol, Sanji was above them since WCI. They were pierced by special bullets, but still bullets.
Queen, a super scientist, has a fodder sword...ok bro :suresure:
And he might had coated invisible Haki. Scabbards used many times Haki but it was invisible.

If Sanji is weak, what the fuck is Zoro who was blasted away to the edge of the island by a named attack of King while Sanji was blocking casually Queen's named attack in Base :milaugh:? C.L.O.W.N.

Hardness boost is irrelevant to Sanji, Queen didnt touch directly Sanji until he started to move wrong because of his inside transformation lmfao. Sanji could have blocked, parrying and dodged all of his attacks until the end and finish him after hours of fight with accumulative damage, like Luffy with Katakuri. Sanji was already a commander lvl without the boost clown.
Bullet penetrating his skin is irrelevant, no one can block bullets with their bare body aside from people with special hard body like he now, Kaido or Big Mom. Zoro would have his skin penetrated as well, did you forgot the nails of Hawkins? What in the actual fuck is that any relevant powerup lmfao when the characters can tank direct slashes to their body without being sliced in half which can cut building and more?

What a fucking C.L.O.W.N. :gokulaugh:
1. Niji cracked his neck back in WCI they can do it too. Yes special bullets designed for them while Sanji was getting pieced by regular bullets. Wci Sanji was not over Ichji.

2. Yes a fodder Sword. Show me a sbs or anything thats says Queen sword is Meito. Swords get broken all the time and he didn't flow haki on it.

3. Zoro is still fighting while Sanji got his neck broken, leg destroyed and queen attack himself to escape.

4. Sanji got sent flying and basically died. Oda made Queen nerf himself and gave Sanji a powerup to save himself. Sanji snuck Queen 4 times yet Still got destroyed.

5. BS Sanji was dodging Queen this very chapter and then got hit. He was moving fine. What accumulated damage? His attacks ain't doing shit Sanji got sent flying before that point.

6. Sanji was nowhere near commander level and its being proved now.

7. I know Zoro would have his skin penetrated. Zoro was offered Armour and said no. He likes pain and ain't some cyborg that his daddy made to save him anytime he in a pinch. Guess what clown. Zoro going to beat 1st commander without his daddy powering him up and without King attacking himself nerfing himself.

Did you not see the chap ?
He healed broken bones. The chap shows nothing about healing sliced organs. So yea it’s headcannon. It would be boring as hell if he could heal anything. He wouldn’t even need to be stronger, he would just need to wait until his opponent runs out of stamina. That’s why I say there will be a limit to his regeneration

We dont know how those bullets work against Sanji’s durability…since Sanji’s durability is at an unknown lvl rn. Using the Vins to scale him is completely wrong since his feats shit on them.

And Queen can easily cut steel. NW fodder could cut Pacifista. Queen can cut it like Butter.
if the healing was due to his power and he can use it every time then he is totally can shit on them,
but if that was a one time because of the awaking then i don't know how far his durability from them.

i mean like a thick steel, not a swords of pipes. cuz as i know their is few ppl we saw who cut steels, and almost all of them injured kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.