Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was a Meitou oda wouldn’t let that sword broken. And if Queen really cared about his sword he would’ve used haki in the first place. So yeah it was a fodder sword.

Or….maybe….just maybe….This was all a feat and hype Oda devised for Sanji? Theres no reason to believe one of Kaido’s strongest men, who literally fights with his sword instead of just having it for show…doesnt have a meitou.
Post automatically merged:

Sure it is, just like Kaidos which is far tougher than Sanjinos. :ihaha:
Sanji’s feat is more impressive than Kaidi

just coz its not meito doesn't mean its not well built
I am just saying that Queen probably has a high quantity of these swords. So he probably isn‘t worried about his swords breaking. Especially not if he isn’t using haki on them. I get the wanking but come one most of you are downplaying Zoro with this. That’s a thing I cannot look over

Next chapter will be Kid and Law against Big Mom, we'll have some cool scene and Loda will set this fight, then we'll come back with King vs Zoro or Queen vs Sanji, it will depend on what Loda wants, but I think we'll only have 1 more chapter for Zoro and Sanji.

Feats don’t mean anything especially when the scenarios aren’t similar at all.

Yamato was attacking and defending on their own against Kaido. Zoro wasn’t. As I said, Yamato is being portrayed to be one of the strongest. Zoro is being portrayed as a bit weaker than King. Zoro will surpass Yamato soon, he just ain’t there right now
Of course feats are worthless when you have an agenda, we know this is really about Sanji who has not yet shown much to compare with Yamato so Zoro gets dragged down with him untill he defeats Queen so you can claim Zoro finally surpassed Yamato.

Fucking Tashigi, Cavendish and Amande have Meitou’s…..but Queen doesnt ? Lol yall lost it. Guess Napoleon also isnt a Meitou. Or King’s blade isnt either…

Status
Not open for further replies.