Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kuma panel says no shit.. no lasting injury which refutes your own point that sanji was about to break his bone..

logically if sanji isn't capable of even denting Kuma... then DF won't have side affects against such and opponent..

i even brought up sanji's consistency while using it... and the fact that he grunted while blocking a high level attack from oars and deactivated it right after..

if sanji was able to easily to throw around a Pacifista then why would he claim what he didn

similarly why didn't he claim that Blueno's durability is affecting his leg..

why didn't he say anything after landing a concasser on him.. weren't iron body users supposed to be "iron"
sanji has hit many hard things but never did he state his leg is getting messed up coz of it.. begs the question you're dodging innt?

its just plain ignorance from ya mate.. keel Copin
Wtf are you saying. What DF. Show me the post your talking about.

400 Billion dollars would make anyone crazy

Thats more money than all the remaining EPL owners combined
I'm happy for them tbh, such passionate sopporters, they're fanatics for the club. Newcastle deserves to return to the limelight like it used to back in the day. The competition in the EPL is going over the roof these next few years with the sure addition of Newcastle in the title race.

Arsenal and Tottenham though... :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.