Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what Queen said aboit sanji's kick having umph while not being enhanced.. just means sanji's leg strenght with DJ is potent for an unenhanced leg..

again Queen alluded to the fact that sanji burning his leg is tech itself.... so he doesn't necessarily mean he believes that an enhance leg should hit "harder" than a normal leg it was him alluding to sanji's DJ not his hardness..

i actually don't get why you brought this up.. but seems like you're even dismissing without logically considering the fact what i just gave you as a decent example of hardness which is Luffys haki.. NOW nomatter how hard it is it still provesmy point.. that a hardened punch makes negligible.. INSIGNIFICANT difference if it has ni weight to it

what does this mean mr ignoramus..?

that any hardness is insignificant if it isn't backed up by decent amount of force... so if sanji in his base kicks Queen with arnament and it doesn't hurt him...why would a hardened kick hurt Queen if isn't back up by enough force to count for it.. So WHY TF WOULD RS SANJI HURT QUEEN IF IT ISN'T BACK UP BY MOMENTUM (ENOUGH WEIGHT) JUST LIKE LUFFY'S PUNCHES TO DOFFY ( not assuming sanji gets superhuman strength with his hardened skin ofc coz that would add force and with logical it would be more of an umph for Queen )

thats A B's and C's of logic you're trying to dismiss "Luffy haki weak" my ass, whats the point when youvre being ignorant to the premise of the argument

About kuma and the rebound? .. whats so wrong about rebound that i said? have you every heard of Newtons 3rd law mr ignoramus? and sanji didn't break his keg or mess it up either.. those were your delusions

Sanji's DJ hurt the dude coz he uses it to overexert or things usually he cannot pull with out it like against Kuma's body.. he's pushing his physical limits with this technique that increase speed and destructive force which means more rebound, sanji couldnt constantly use DJ at all he just used it to stop oars's attack even that made him grunt and then deactivated after stopping it mid air

similarly fighting and kicking pasafista was taking alot of of his leg while using DJ

but lemme guess this will just roll over your empty head
Is this the post you so called refuted me? Noting in this post shows that DJ hurts is leg. Your once again sayimg everything but posting proof. I showed you Sanji kicking a Pacifista body and messing his leg up crying like a girl on the floor. Noting shows DJ technique hurts him other tban your Sanji fan delusions.

He has better feats than King, i think thats enough

Downplaying Queen runs around trying to wank King, so its Zoro wank automatically

Its literally stated no one escaped "Brachio Snake" before, even those with powerful armament haki

How is this trash? Queen one shots people, Sanji is the only one who can beat him now. If he comes with Plagues again.. sheesh
What makes you believe Queen had better feats than King? 🤔

His AP is good but it's preposterous to believe King is not likely destroying Sanji in the long run if he lands enough attacks. Besides he doesn't necessarily have to go for the bones and even if he does Sanji's dura is calced below King's for now.

He inflicted a small concussion to BM but that's his best attack and a rather slow one objectively lacking massive range either.

King is simply too fast, too skilled, probably too durable not to stand above Queen.

I admit though in a 1v1 King would not manage to defeat Queen easily at all.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
First WsW's weapon was just a knife, now Queen doesn't count for reasons. You'll never accept your L
Glad you understand.
Lol, what?

It's the Sword breaking on Sanji's body that tells us exactly how hard the exoskeleton is.
Except it is not hard as you think it is based on a hype moment?
It's so hard that wci sanjino dents the shit out of it or candy bullets make swiss cheese from it...

One Piece current Top 15 Power Level
1. Akainu
2. Mihawk/Shanks/ Kaido /Blackbeard
3. Aokiji / Bigmeme / Kizaru
4. Greenbull
5. Fujitora /Beckman /Shiryu
6. Rayleigh /Garp
7. Sengoku /Luffy / Hybrid King
8. Sabo / Kata /Marco / Zoro / Lucci
9. Kidd / Law / Yamato /Vista /Weevil
10. Queen / Doffy / Cracker
11. Jinbe /Sanji / Jozu / Killer
12. Scabbards
13 . Ulti /whos who
14. Vergo /Pica
15 . Oven
@AdmiralKinyagi

Which club? I used to love the Serie A back in the day and still to this day but not much as before. Some big money heads need to invest in that league, it became practically unwatchable nowadays compared to the EPL and La Liga.
Well I'm from Naples and a Napoli supporter.

I lusted over a sheik to take over for ages but I feel they are not interested in investing here, because this place is not like England. They usually invest in the more sophisticated countries. 🤔

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Wrong, Sanji can use whatever ability he wants and even without invisibility he would beat the breaks off them, Sasaki, etc...
Seems like you dont even know what my argument is...
Talking about people on the same general level... Sanjino and Sasaki are not on the same lvl. Scabbards have beaten people which just negged Sanji prior to this PU...

Status
Not open for further replies.