• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

am much more sad about how Oda treated Ussop and Nami
fully agree on this
Kinemon fighting till his last breath while protecting momo. Kanjuro was great.
I saw anime till Act 2 and I really felt very sad for Scabbards so I personally think that they deserved the screen time they got.
The kinemon scene was still kinda cliche.
Whule I agree that the scabbards deserved screen time Oda should have written them more as unique characters. they are hardly characters, merely types.
Kanjuro was still the most memorable one and actually a good villain. I.would have liked to see him interact with Orochi more.

Do we get any pics today?
Post automatically merged:

Gonna be something like this:
Q: Is BM using her Sword?
A: I am not sure, but she might be in Hybrid Form or not.
Q: :kaidowhat:
Picture tomorrow before that full summary
Post automatically merged:

-Kidd has severe headaches and is about to be defeated by Big Mom.

Law is carrying Kidd's ass against BM

:lawbepo:

Kanjuro was still the most memorable one and actually a good villain. I.would have liked to see him interact with Orochi more.
No he wasn't. He started off as the most generic of the scabbards, became a bad guy with an interesting backstory, and then continued to be incredibly generic.

The anime did a better job of fleshing him out than the manga.
The kinemon scene was still kinda cliche.
Whule I agree that the scabbards deserved screen time Oda should have written them more as unique characters. they are hardly characters, merely types.
One Piece is a cliche series.

Yeah, but I do feel like they are very well drawn. Its just that some of them could be more fleshed out still, or haven't really gotten their due(Namely Kyoshiro and Kawamatsu).

The others like Raizo(fighting Fuku), Kinemon, Kiku, Ashura, Neko, Inu and even Izo(who has had a lot of nice interactions with Kiku), have had some really fleshed out stuff.

Kyoshiro and Kawamatsu need one stand out moment to really make them worthwhile additions to the raid. Kyoshiro had promise at the beginning, but hasn't done much since.

B

Ballel

No he wasn't. He started off as the most generic of the scabbards, became a bad guy with an interesting backstory, and then continued to be incredibly generic.

The anime did a better job of fleshing him out than the manga.

One Piece is a cliche series.

Yeah, but I do feel like they are very well drawn. Its just that some of them could be more fleshed out still, or haven't really gotten their due(Namely Kyoshiro and Kawamatsu).

The others like Raizo(fighting Fuku), Kinemon, Kiku, Ashura, Neko, Inu and even Izo(who has had a lot of nice interactions with Kiku), have had some really fleshed out stuff.

Kyoshiro and Kawamatsu need one stand out moment to really make them worthwhile additions to the raid. Kyoshiro had promise at the beginning, but hasn't done much since.
Kyoshiro is such a wasted character.:josad: expected much more from him

Well you're not wrong about op being a cliche series that makes heavy use of tropes and types but even for this the scabbards are a new level of character typing. Or maybe I've just become older and it is bothering me more

Kyoshiro is such a wasted character.:josad: expected much more from him

Well you're not wrong about op being a cliche series that makes heavy use of tropes and types but even for this the scabbards are a new level of character typing
Not really? Most of them are pretty solid in the execution department. They are hardly anything new.

Still hopeful that Kyoshiro has one more moment in him. His disappeared for nearly 20 chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.