Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for Killer new move, want to see that panel!!

Big mom really put up three new moves and the attacks sound very op, Kid durability is really something else, dude his tanking Big mom attacks while getting headache by Hawkins hurting him at the same time via head attacks.

But this part sound for me the most hype shit:

Hawkins and Big mom laugh the whole chapter against Kid and Killer, they underestimate them. But this above show, next chapter Kid going crazy all put and finally we see new stuffs. As I thought Law take more the supporter role while Kid get the main role. Can't wait to see how Kid going berserk the next chapters.
Kid getting the main role against BM would explain he was kind pretty secondary against Kaido on the rooftop. Kaido is for Luffy and Zoro, Kid got Mama's ass :willsmith:

Hawkins, even if bodied, got a better treatment than Jack/Perospero btw
At least the chapter was 70% focused on his fight and the revenge plotline (also present in Jack and Pero cases) is digged in more
TBF to Perospero, Perospero actually did have a variety of scenarios and situations he was placed in before his defeat. He didn't go around in circles fighting the same 2 characters he'd already fought before.

Thats the main issue with Jack. Jack only fought Inu and Neko during the raid(aside from nameless or obscure sulong minks).

Even Hawkins lost to an opponent he hadn't fought before.

Perospero fought a variety of opponents as well.

Jack fought the same guys he'd already fought and pretty much no one else, which makes it feel like Jack didn't do much, or didn't break much ground.

Can't wait for Killer new move, want to see that panel!!

Big mom really put up three new moves and the attacks sound very op, Kid durability is really something else, dude his tanking Big mom attacks while getting headache by Hawkins hurting him at the same time via head attacks.

But this part sound for me the most hype shit:

Hawkins and Big mom laugh the whole chapter against Kid and Killer, they underestimate them. But this above show, next chapter Kid going crazy all put and finally we see new stuffs. As I thought Law take more the supporter role while Kid get the main role. Can't wait to see how Kid going berserk the next chapters.
Summary made chapter from 1/5 to 3/5. Hawkins fight is not so bad. Hawkins lost to the fate drawn by him. The irony. Fitting ending to someone who relies just on 'predetermined' fate.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
did big mom just said she didn't do anything.
wtf was the CoC at chapter 1024 all about then?
the stuff with hawkins was in chapter 1022.
oda strikes again with his trash and inconsistent writing :lusalty:

oda: big mom used CoC, but she didn't do anything.
Clearly she meant nothing as in kidd was collapsing without her having attacked him.
Since she doesnt know about hawkins:seriously:

B

Ballel

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5210006/

Introduction
The aim of this comparative study of gunshot wounds (GSWs) and stab wounds (SWs) to the neck was to quantify the impact of the mechanism of injury on the outcome and management of penetrating neck injury (PNI).

Outcome
Patients with PNI secondary to GSWs were admitted for twice as long compared with those with SWs and three times as many required admission, for more than ten days. The in-hospital mortality rate was approximately threefold higher in the GSW cohort

---

@MonsterZoro my man take notes quick! This is the buldozing reference between Sanji nonchalantly receiving bullet wounds vs Zoro fainting after receiving scythe stab wounds! :suresure:
Did I mention that guns in fiction are lame tho?

decent chapter, killer and kid hype :steef:

sanjino needs some time to process what is happening to him but he will be back soon (assuming queen even allows him to escape, he might be forced to fight if queen keeps following him)

Status
Not open for further replies.