Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Honestly, fuck everything
I'm all in on
RAID WILL FAIL

I wanna see CHAOS
No please! Morjs ego and thus smugness/obnoxiousness will dwarf Onigashima then! Him and Ohara will make out intensely over that massive victory! Brago might even join in with his recent collaboration with Morj too! LMAO!

Seriously though, I really don't want Morj to be right about this, I don't want the arc to get dragged out even more than it is but it would be completely wrong if the raid didn't fail as they're taking on 2 YONKOS! Half the crew couldn't even handled a single Yonko and her crew despite having so many extra major allies too!

:chopoff::usoprice::mihugh::saden:

G

Gorosei Informer

Haha yeah.

Orochi will be the 0% guy by Momo's hand though.
I really hope so! Although I want both Momo and Hiyori to get the kill. Hiyori using Ame to slay him and Momo can use his dragon form or preferably hybrid if he has it? What swords is he gonna use to think of it?

I had a dream last night that Kaido would not die if his head was cut off lol, he HAD to be slayed with a certain sword specifically, I think Enma and Ame No Habakiri together or Ame No Habakiri at least? Habakiri's name has to be important somehow, even if it's just symbolically in the role it plays?

Trying to understand Oda's writing is so frustrating and exhausting.

:josad::goatasure:

Status
Not open for further replies.