Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, being knocked out and defeated doesn't make they turn back their Ancient Zoan form.

As i said, Queen did it on purpose, and a few panels later it's shown that he wasn't knocked out at all, but completely conscient and thinking
Not reverting back =/= being KOd, what silly logic is this? Reverting back while laying down is an obvious sign that the user is down for the count. Fucking Ulti turned back when she was knocked down by Maser Cannon

Stop the mental gymnastics. Fodder said he was KOd in two hits, he reverted back. Oda is not writing a manga for mental gymnastics he’s writing it clear enough to indicate Queen was KOd at that moment

And yeah, she is a monster, he was right, and overreacting like he does literally after his introduction then 5 seconds later he is fine, and why would he think he would beat an Younko 1vs1 there? He did the best he could do. LoL this is like blaming Luffy for being an impulsive idiot.
And now were comparing Queen the crybaby bitch in front of a Yonko to Luffy a man who shows no fear in front of a Yonko:milaugh:

Dude ignore Big Mom's blows, not even a scratch, and cracked her head, thats how tough he is
[/QUOTE]

The fuck is this cracked head bullshit? My god you are absolutely out of your goddamn mind to even entertain the notion that Queen a crybaby little bitch who was about to get Soul Pocusd could even crack a Yonko’s skull. :milaugh:Be grateful he could actually give her a headache while taken completely off-guard. You want to know how a cracked head looks here is how Oda makes it clear if its not blatantly stated like with Zoro’s body:

But wait heres more:

When there are cracked bones there is always either an X ray or a statement confirming it. Not some memory relapse migraine.

Killer is getting the Zoro treatment.

Normally when Zoro beats someone that character is labelled weak or useless, even though that character was fairly strong, now that Killer beat Hawkins, the magician is now being labelled weak, Sanji fans are a weird bunch.
Except that so far no sanji fan is hating on Hawkins lol

It's mainly Kidd downplayers shitting on killer, thing is that Hawkins is smart, not strong, his ability is based around luck and tactics, strength wasn't even the issue of the fight

Anyone looks clean when their opponent runs away
Except that the opponent isn't running away, but of course knowing your dumbass who is more obsessed with sanji than the most hard-core sanji fan, you're already headcanoning that sanji left wano based on a literally just two panels where sanji is seen running away from the beams, not the fight

B

Ballel

yes I think this is the right term to describe it. Aside of actual story telling elements there is a big focus on the characters' internal state of being,
But you do need a different headspace if you went into this vs your usual seinen.
You're probably right. I think Berserk comes close in some scenes/arcs.
Since Vagabond was my first seinen it was difficult for me to switch to other seinen series.

Why are you asking me this?
Queen is a homicidal maniac who is also funny why is he now a joke to you?

I guess you and the rest of the Sanji fans are disappointed in Queen and Sanji now you are leashing out at everyone?
Bruh you misread his comment lmao, his point was that you saying that only sanji fans make fun of killer and zoro's opponents, when this whole forum has been trashing queen for no reason, he's goofy, funny and strong there's no reason to hate the dude

And lol, remember the people saying "if zoro doesn't low diff king then oda ruined zoro"

"oda made zoro luffy's dog"

"if anyone thinks that zoro is gonna fight king after healing then you're just a biased hater"

Such bullshit said just because zoro is fighting King lol

I guess only the retards in both communities cant see the greatness in both fights

yes I think this is the right term to describe it. Aside of actual story telling elements there is a big focus on the characters' internal state of being,

You're probably right. I think Berserk comes close in some scenes/arcs.
Since Vagabond was my first seinen it was difficult for me to switch to other seinen series.
Foreal. I could imagine already the complain when people get into the farming arc lmao

IDK, but he was interested there. Also marines have a lot on their hand right now. Best way to abuse this time. Rather than relying on something like pudding awakening her abilities which may or may not happen moreover...they may not even have that info about pudding...robin is far more better choiuce to kidnap.
I agree with you that Robin is a far more reliable person when it come to deciphering poneglyphs. I just don't think Oda just dropped us this lore info of Pudding having an Awakening to decipher the poneglyphs for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.